Ch.47

Dec. 3, 2014

Demi POV

Today is Karoline’s birthday. I got up at 5:00 a.m. to start preparing. I just had some of my friends and then a couple of friends that Karoline wanted. It wasn’t her sweet 16,so it is going to be small . I got her a cake and then the party is in a hotel ball room because it was too cold to go outside. It was just gonna be cute and small.

The Guest List (RESERVED)

-My mom

-Dad

-Maddie

-Dallas

-Aris

-Selena

-Simon

-Kelly

-Paulina

-Ellona

-5H

-Bea

-Audrey

-Marissa

That was the whole guest list. Small, that was the word I got for it. She is going back to school next year. We already have the tuition for it and everything paperwork wise done. Maybe by next year she will have friends and everything. Dallas is here to watch over Sky, so I can get what I need done, done.

I went pick up her cake. It was a bow cake. It had three cakes. I don’t even know what it is called. It was stacked and cute. It had a light blue bow and the rest of it was dark blue. She started liking blue sometime last month. Her birthday is pretty much blue everything.

I got Taylor Swift to perform at her party. She was really happy too. She will be there for a couple hours as entertainment and then the rest as a guest. I got her a outfit for this party too. It was gonna be fun.

Karoline POV

Demi is working so hard on this party; I hope I don’t ruin it. I am getting my hair and makeup done. I wonder how big my sweet 16 is going to be. My party is from 3-7 and then we are coming home. Maddie is staying the night. That is all I needed. She is the best younger Aunt in the world. I got up and went to wash my face and brush my teeth. I went downstairs and there was breakfast that Dallas had made. I warmed it up and then ate while on my phone. I went upstairs and recorded a YouTube video.

I wanted to copy Demi’s 16 birthday video.

“Hey guys, I am now 15. Yeah, not that different from being 14, but it’s cool because my mommy is working so hard on my birthday and I can tell it’s going to be the best birthday ever. You guys knew my birthday was coming because Demi tweeted it and have been leaving some pretty special comments on my videos and then on Twitter has been pretty great. Thank you guys for the support. To everyone who has said happy birthday thank you. This is a copy of my mom’s video, but I changed it a little. I am not a singer, so there was no special concert, but Taylor Swift is playing at my birthday. I love you guys’ bye,” I stopped recording and started uploading it.

It was around 12 and I am going to get my makeup and hair done. I walked downstairs and Selena, Taylor, and mom were down there talking about something.

I cleared my throat and they looked up.

“Are you ready,” Demi asked me.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Okay,” she said grabbing her phone. When we got there I told her what I wanted for it. I wanted it braided to come together in the back and then beach wave curl it. I could have done it, but mom wanted it to be special. My outfit was a black dress, a white oversized cardigan, cute leggings, and combat boots. It was cuter than you think, but simple as well.

I tweeted: ‘getting ready for my birthday party. I am so happy to be 15. I can get my learners permit. I tagged a picture in there. People were congratulating me.

It was around 2:30 and we headed to the venue. Sky is at home with a babysitter for the night. I was afraid I would get anxiety or something while I was there. The paparazzi were already there. They are so annoying it’s my birthday give me a break. We walked inside and there were already people here. It was a small birthday, so we didn’t use up all the room.

“Hey Maddie,” I said walking over to her.

“We’re twins, we have combat boots flow,” she smiled.

“Yeah we do,” I said laughing. We had a photographer there taking pictures too. Taylor came out around 20 minutes after the party had officially started. There were paps trying to get in, but thankfully security has been keeping them out. I went into the bathroom to check my hair. I have gotten loads of comments on it. Not only the style, but the hair color too. It was fine and went back out.

“Are you ready for your birthday cake surprise,” Demi whispered in my ear.

“What surprise, I know what the birthday cake looks like,” I laughed.

“No something goes with it,” she said.

“Okay, yeah,” I said. Selena, Demi, and Taylor all brought out the birthday cake singing happy birthday to me. I got out my phone and recorded it. I was crying and messing up my makeup and everything. We ate cake and then I got to open gifts. To only have 20 people there, there were way more gifts. Mom got me a gift card, she already got me my birthday present, and I got the iPhone 5s (gold) and iPad air. I got a lot of clothes and gift cards to like Forever21, iTunes, and Rue21. Selena got me her most recent album, so did Taylor, 5H, and mom didn’t because she made me buy it a while back. I thanked everyone and then we finished the party. We said by to the De la Garza’s and Maddie came with us.

“Did you have fun,” Demi asked.

“Yeah, my favorite part was when you guys sang,” I said.

“Okay, you might have a new favorite part, here Maddie put this around her head and make sure she can’t see,” Demi told Maddie.

I got out and almost tripped. I couldn’t see anything and this must be the last surprise. Maddie squealed, so it must be good.

“1,2,3 take your blindfold off,” Demi screamed. I took it off and there was sitting an Audi. (Sedan)

“I can’t even drive until next year,” I screamed.

“I know, but this is part of your Christmas present. A big part. Like this is the most I have spent on one Christmas present,” Demi started laughing.

“How did you get it mint blue,” I asked.

“I got it painted,” she told me.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t wait till I get my drivers license,” I told her.

“Lets get in, we are going to freeze,” Demi said. I took a picture of the car and put it on twitter.

‘Look it’s my new baby. I think I might name her. My dream car and I can’t even drive.’

“Come one Karoline,” Maddie called.

For the rest of the night we just had fun and played games. It was a pretty fun day overall. I didn’t even have anxiety. I went to sleep that night so happy.

 A/n- I am going to be uploading a lot. I have not been at school much this week. I can't talk at all. It sucks. I can't even get one word out. I am really sick, I guess that is my point. My good new is that I have written a lot, I am a nerd I am not watching television or anything I am really just been reading and writing. This chapter kind of sucks I know, that is why I am doing more update today. Please vote, comment, and fan. BTW I have 112 followers. I am so happy. Sadly, I have a lot of school to catch up on because I only went to two and a half days of school. (Might go tomorrow). I don't know yet though. If I can't talk,then probably not. Anyway, BYYEE and STAY STRONG.

P.S. What other books of mine do you want updated, willing to write any of them.