Ch.48

A/n- okay, I usually don’t put a/n’s before, but this is skipping ahead 8 months to when Karoline is about to start school.

This is my last free weekend as a homeschooler. I am going to start 10th grade. I am getting my driver’s license in around 4 months. I can’t wait to drive all by myself. I am pretty good. We are going last minute school supply shopping. I haven’t been shopping in over a month because Demi started working again. Demi is making me cut down. It was probably just going to be school supplies though and short because we have Sky with us and she just turned two. Let me tell you she is in that terrible two’s stage.

We got done and went home; I got my schedule in the mail yesterday. It was really cool to finally have it in the mail. I have been waiting since I registered. It has been a while. Around 9 months. I might actually fit in this time. I haven’t cute in almost a year. I have been going really well, I am still going to therapy twice a month though, but I am eating and not cutting, I guess that is really good.  I went into my room when I got home and unpacked the stuff. I got pencils, pens, binders, and everything else you might need. My schedule goes like this:

1-      Mrs.Macklie – English

2-      Mrs.Smoth – Social Studies

3-      Coach Scott - P.E. and health

4-      Mrs. Lights - Spanish 1>>>>>Lunch After

5-      Mrs. Ryles – Science

6-      Ms. Niki – Geometry

7-      Ms. Spiklie – Home Ec.

I loved my schedule honestly it was perfect and I already went to the open house. They were not too far away from each other.  I got up and packed my bag and then jumped in the shower. I didn’t want to be late for school the next day. Demi has calmed her schedule down. Sky can go to daycare, so that makes it so much easier. She has time to drop us off and in the afternoon pick me up from school, she goes to work in the studio for music until 6:30. She works with Glee while I am at school. She picks up Sky on her way home from the music studio.

I got out and went to my closet. I put on my pajamas and then picked out my outfit for the next day. This school had a loose dress code. I can wear anything almost. All the school I got to have had this dress code.  I got a plaid shirt; it was pink, white, and purple. I got distressed jeans, and then hot pink shoes to match. It was pretty and casual. I was going to crimp my hair, and I got it re-dyed. It was so pretty and I loved it.

I went downstairs because Demi just got back. She was cooking dinner. She recently went to some cooking classes. It was pretty great because now she can cook for me.

“Hey babygirl, you wanna go driving a while,” she asked.

“Yes mam,” I said. I sat down and checked my messages. Nothing, big surprise, I got on twitter and did some follows and then checked my fan page. I had ligament things on my fan page.  I knew they were all true and I had around 300k followers. I went on my regular twitter and did some retweets.

‘My mom can finally cook, yay @ddlovato’ I laughed and tagged a picture of her. I sat down on the floor and played with Sky. She was getting so big. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She had tan skin and was the cutest thing I had ever seen. She had a demi laugh and then a raspy voice. She could talk a lot now as well.

“Girls dinner,” she called.

“Okay,” I called back. I grabbed Sky’s hand and led her to the table. We were having loaded bake potatoes.

“Really,” mom asked holding up her phone. I nodded my head and she busted out in her contagious laughter.  I just laughed along with her. I went to my room afterwards and watched a bit of television. I checked social media and then went to bed.