Ch.71

DEMI POV

“Naya Rivera,” I told Maddie and Karoline. They looked at each other and giggled.

“What,” I asked.

“Nothing, we just are giggly,” Karoline said, she sucks at lying, so I know they were lying, they were thinking the same thing and just didn’t want to tell me.

“Okay, whatever you say,” I laughed, we got in the car and drove over to Naya’s house, I have never been to her house before. It was really pretty and big. It was a two story house, it had a whie gat in the front and you could see her year and the detailed bushes and trees. There was a black four car garage and you could see the master bedroom window and then lots of windows. The front door was black and there was a window in the front that you could see into her dining room.

To Naya: We are out front, come onnn

Naya: I am almost out the door I am getting my purse

To Naya: Okay :)

“Hey, sorry to kick you out of the front seat, but Naya is an adult and kind of needs leg room,” I laughed.

“Okay, I will get in the back with Mads,” she agreed.

Karoline POV

I got in the backseat and started texting Maddie, Demi count hear us and I didn’t want her to hear this conversation.

To Mads: I think Demm is in a relationshipppp

Mads: Really who?

To Mads: She is about to get in the car

Mads: What? No! She isn’t lesbian or bi…

To Mads: Okay… whatever you say…

I laughed and put my phone to sleep. Naya jumped in the front seat and I really liked her style. She had on some skinny jeans, a white shirt, a plaid shirt around her waist, and converse. She had a messenger style bag on and I just overall really like it.  We got there and paparazzi were everywhere. Max wasn’t with us, so Naya got out with Maddie and helped her to the door and Demi helped me to the door of the movies. We got in and I let out a sigh of relief.

“Baby, you okay,” Demi asked me, I smiled and nodded. We ordered our tickets inside. We were seeing ‘Vampire Academy’. We got popcorn, loads of candy, and then all of our drinks. We sat down in the back and Demi pulled out her candy purse.

The movie was kind of not for me, but a little good. It was basically “Twilight”, “Mean Girls”, and “Harry Potter” mixed together.

“You guys wanna go for dinner,” Naya asked.