Chapter 15

Demi POV

I talked to Karoline's doctor. He said that she would be in there for 2-5 weeks. I didn't want to go on tour. I was going to try my label again.

"Hey, I really don't want to go on tour. I can't just leave her here," I said.

"Demi, we already told you, we are really sorry, but you have to go, we can't just disappoint thousands of people, we just can't," they told me. I started crying.

"Okay, I understand," I said. I hung up the phone and went upstairs. I wanted to sleep. I immediately went to sleep. I had to wake the next morning and talk to her doctor, I was supposed to call every day and I got to talk to K on some days, if she did well.

Karoline POV

I hated it there. It was nothing like what I thought it would be. They did't have the support that Demi gave me. They made me eat, they took away my blades, and they took away my phone. They left me in a room with a psyco. She bounced around the room like we were on a playground. Her name was Layla. She was nice, but she never sleept. She was in there for an eating disorder and I had no idea how to talk to her. I really just read and did what they told me to do. I worked out when they said it was okay, I just wanted to get out of there.

I was going to try and get out early. I wanted to be home with Demi. 'She is leaving you, she doesn't want to', my voices started. I tried to ignore it. 'It is your fault that you are in here; you gave her the door out, you're a fuck up'. I went on a walk, it was hard enough there. 'You know you want to cut, find anything to do it'. I started screaming. I knew that would shut them up. I rolled up into a ball and started screaming. Someone immeadialty came out and got me. I knew where they were taking me. They were taking me to the phsyc ward. They were going to tie me down. This was the second time this week. It didn't take any of my good behavior; they were keeping me from hurting myself. I could scream all I wanted to. I kept screaming, it kept my head quiet, and that was all I wanted.

"Stop screaming," someone said.

"Just talk," it was probably my therapist.

"They, won't stay quiet, I want Demi," I cried. She walked out, maybe she was getting her. Maybe, I could call her. I hoped. I stayed quiet and eventually fell asleep. I woke up to someone touching my hand. I woke up and it was Demi.

"Demi," I cried.

"I'm here baby girl," she said.

"I don't like it here, get me out," I cried.

"Babe, you know I can't," Demi replied, "You just have to last just two more weeks, that is it," she finished.

"I don't want too," I cried.

"I know," she said. She got on the bed with me and cuddled, then there was a knock and our time was up.

"I'll talk to you this weekend, I am going to be waiting for my call," she smiled, kissed me on the forehead and then left. I started crying. They let me out of the restraints and I went into the cafeteria. I sat down at the table by the window and ate everything. I had no choice, I then went to my room and slept for the rest of the night.

*DREAM*

I was sitting with Demi and she was rubbing my back. She was singing me to sleep, she started singing skyscraper. I couldn't have been happier. I knew from that time she would be my mom forever and always.

**

I woke up the next morning knowing I only had a little while left until I could leave this place and be back with my mom.