Ch.60

I sat up and Demi was there with her hands across her chest.

“Look I can explain,” I said.

“Karoline, you don’t understand. I get it, I was your age and 10 times worse than what you are towards me. I want to get mad at you, but I can’t. Can you at least tell me what upset you,” she asked.

“You tell me to eat more, I get up obviously upset and you don’t even come to check on me. I could have relapsed. I could have done something to myself and you wouldn’t have been there to even try and stop it,” I said. Tears were threating to spill over the rims of my eyes.

“Baby girl, I was in the middle of a very important dinner. Maddie went to check on you, she was there,” Demi tried to cover up.

“Like I said in the text, I am glad I am more important. I am not mad whatsoever, but it just kind of hurt my feelings. That is all, it just hurt my feelings. I got mad and walked out, I am really sorry,” I said.

“Okay, let’s just get some sleep, let me get Sky, so she can come go to sleep as well,” Demi said.

Demi went down to get Sky. I got up and went to the bathroom. I was too reliant on my anxiety medication. I wanted them even when anxiety wasn’t even coming on. I got my pills and flushed them; I didn’t want to get much more reliant on them. I got some mints that looked like them in there. I didn’t want Demi to know, she would freak. I needed to learn how to face anxiety, head on.

I replaced the bottle in my bag and went to lay down.

“Where did you go,” Demi asked.

“I had to pee,” I laughed.

“Come snuggle with me,” she whined. I went over and laid with her. She played with my hair, while I was trying to go to sleep.

“Mom, I have a question,” I said.

“Go for it,” she said.

“What if we had never met,” she asked. She didn’t answer, just continued to play with my hair.

Demi POV

Karoline asked the question, that I had always thought about. Since the day she started to grow so close to me. What if we had never met? If we had never met then I don’t know, I wouldn’t have two wonderful children. I wouldn’t have been thinking about children. I probably would be so much different. She could have been beaten to death. I didn’t want to answer the question while my mind was racing. I continued to play with her hair while she fell asleep.

I woke up and went downstairs. We were going to an aquarium today. I went to get Sky, so Karoline could sleep for a little while. I didn’t mean to be so awful yesterday, but I don’t know what came over me. It is yesterday, so I am going to spend lots of time with her on this vacation. I took Sky downstairs to give her some food. I put her in a highchair and got some eggs, bacon, juice, and grapes ready. I had some too; it was around 10 when we got done. There was a hammock outback, so I went out there and laid down with her on my chest. She has learned so many new words lately. She sometimes talks, but it really depends on her mood and she is getting so big. Her hair is long and she is becoming a three year old.

“I love you Sky,” I said.

“I love you mommy,” she said back. I smiled and we laid out there for around an hour and then we needed to get ready. I got her white leggings, blue denim shirt, a pink cardigan, and some blue toms. I got on a grey oversized sweater, some leggings, and combat boots. All I had to do was get Kar up. She is not a very big morning person.

Karoline POV

I woke up and went downstairs to get some hot chocolate, even know it’s not that cold. I went back upstairs to get my phone. Maddie came in with purple hair and I was deeply confused.

“What happened to you hair,” I asked.

“I died it, I know its so sexy,” she laughed.

“Madison,” Dianna laughed.

I walked out the front door and sat on the front porch. I went on twitter to check on things, I have such a life that, that is what I do when I am bored. I took a picture of me.

‘I know I am the sexiest morning face you have seen in a while’ then attached the picture. I finished my drink and then just sat there.

“Karoline,” I heard Demi call from inside. I walked in.

 “I was coming to wake you up,” Demi said.

“Well, a little late,” I said sarcastically.

“We are going to the aquarium today, so get ready,” Demi said.

~~

We arrived at the aquarium and so far I needed no medication. The paparazzi weren’t too bad and couldn’t come in obviously, so it was pretty good. People always stare, so there was nothing really new. Sky was having so much fun running around everywhere. I was walking to get her and she started running. I ran after her and suddenly couldn’t breather very well. I slowed down and got really lightheaded. I was surrounded by blackness.

I am back everyone…. I was gonna come back tomorrow night, but you know I really wanted to. Blow up my ask.fm please. (demi_lovato_xxx) Any ideas?? Any suggestion?? Please comment, vote, follow me. Anyways thanks for reading and I will answer any and all questions.

Next Update- Next Update

Early Update- 88 votes and 20 comments.