ch.50

DEMI POV

I am really glad that Karoline is making friends. I was mad at her for shopping, but she was with her friends. It was one exception. Those girls look really sweet. I hope they only have good intentions. I have a busy day today. I have Glee all day today and then will probably be at the studio until late. Marissa is getting Sky from daycare and staying until I get home. I probably won’t be home until around 2 in the morning. I got up and washed my face and put on my sweats and put my hair in a bun. I had to leave and take Sky to daycare and get Karoline up.

“Karoline, you are going to be late. I am probably not going to be back until late tonight and Marissa will be here,” I said. She didn’t respond and just layed there. I swear this girl can sleep through a tornado.

“Karoline get up or I will pour water on you,” I laughed. She just quickly got up, I started laughing really hard.

“What is so funny,” she asked.

“Nothing,” I smirked.

“Yeah right, bye,” I said. I went and kissed her on the cheek and left.

KAROLINE POV

I walked into school and found my friends. Everyone was so quiet.

“Whats up,” I asked.  Kendall had tears in her eyes.

“Kendall’s grandma died last night,” Leeliah replied.

“Oh my gosh I am so sorry,” I said. I couldn’t imagine Dianna dying. I have not known her for long, but she is the closest thing I have gotten to a grandma.  

“There is nothing we could have done,” Kendall said.

“I can’t imagine what you are going through,” I said.

“You don’t want to; she was one of my best friends and like a second mom to me. My parents aren’t exactly around a lot. My mom and dad only care about business meetings, so when they were gone my grandma would come and take care of me,” she told me. I didn’t know what to say, I just hugged her. She was so upset.

“You wanna ditch, my mom won’t be there and Marissa won’t be there until around 5 or 6,” I asked.

“Yeah, I don’t want to be here,” Kendall said.

“Let’s go,” I said. We snuck off campus and went home. We got home and went to my bedroom immeadialty. Kendall layed out and she was still crying.

“Who wants ice-cream,” I asked. I knew Demi practically kept the whole freezer opened for ice-cream.

“Yeah, but no chocolate,” Leeliah said.

“I want chocolate,” Kendall complained.

“I’ll just bring many flavors, will someone help me,” I asked.

“I will,” Sarah offered.

“Okay, let’s go,” I said.

“So how is being you mom’s daughter,” Sarah asked.

“I could ask you the same thing,” I laughed.

“What, she is defiantly not as popular as you mom is,” she laughed.

“That’s crap, your mom is THE Jenifer Aniston (A/n I know she just her baby last year(I think), but this is a Fanfic, soooooo….)

“We have all the seasons of ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S.’ and then I am a big fan of her movies,” I finished.

“I will be sure to tell her that,” Sarah laughed.

“Whatever,” I said. We got the ice cream; well not the, it was around 5 flavors.