Chapter 7

Oh my gosh it was Demi's little sister. Why was she in this neighborhood? I was a big lovatic, but I was not the stalker type. We talked until Elizabeth got there and when she finally did she picked up Madison and brought her to the car. We pulled up to my house and then I brought her upstairs to my bedroom.

"It doesn't look broken, but it looks twisted or sprained. I will get something to wrap it up. I will be right back," I said. I ran to my bathroom and grabbed some athletic gauze, some medical tape and then went back to my room.

"Okay, do you want to or do you want me to," I asked.

"You can, I will mess it up," she laughed. I wrapped it up hearing whimpers from her. I went downstairs and got some ice. I propped her ankle up on a pillow, so I could go change.

"Hold on, and Elizabeth will drive you home," I said.

"Wait, you're not coming with me," she asked.

"If you want me to I will," I asked hoping for the answer to be no.

"Yeah, I do," she called. I internally sighed.

"Okay, let me fix my hair and then change and I will go with you. My outfit got dirty," I laughed.

"Okay, can I watch your television," she asked.

"Yeah, the remotes are on the inn table," I said. I heard her turn on the TV. I hurried and just got some dark blue skinny jeans, a light grey oversized sweater, a dark grey scarf, some brown square glasses, and some brown boots that go to my knee. It was cute. I went to my bathroom and did my hair in a high bun. I finished brushed my teeth and then put on my glasses.

"Okay, I am ready," I said.

"Wow, I love your style," she squealed.

"Thanks, I have worked on it. I went from extreme goth to this," I laughed.

"I couldn't see you as goth," she said.

"Good," I mumbled.

"So how long are you staying," I asked.

"Actually, I am staying for around two weeks, I haven't seen my sister in like 1 month, so I miss her," she sighed.

"Okay let's get going," I threw on some bracelets. I was clean, I just still had scars.

"Oh by the way, you have a really good and pretty singing voice," she smiled.

"Thanks, I get that a lot," I laughed.

"Elizabeth, can you drive us to Madison's house please," I asked.

"Yes, Miss. Karoline. Where does she live," She asked.

"I live down the street. I will show you," she said.

"Elizabeth will you walk her to her room," I asked.

"No, you can walk me to my room. Nobody is there anyways," she laughed.

"Okay, I will," I said relived, I didn't want to run into Demi. We got to the house, it was seven houses down from mine. I put on my glasses and then helped Madison out of the car. I put most of her weight on my shoulder. I told Liz that I would walk home in a bit.

"Do you have a key or are we locked out," I whined.

"Don't worry, I have a key," she reached in her pocket.

"Do you mind unlocking it or should I," I asked.

"I will. I have a twisted ankle, I am not paralyzed," she smirked.

"Okay, where is your room," I asked.

"Second door on the second floor," she said. I walked her upstairs and propped her foot. I put my glasses on my head.