Ch.31

2 months later…

**Demi POV**

I was so excited, I got to find out whether I was having a boy or a girl. I was in the waiting room and I had some of my favorite people there with me Karoline, Maddie, Dallas, and Marissa. This was the last day that I had to hide the pregnancy. I was doing a press release the next day. It was getting hard to hide, I mean I was not that big, but it was at the same time. I had stopped having multiple day flashbacks, but they still came every once and a while, two or three times a week.

“Demi,” I heard my name being called. We all got up and then went back.

“Okay, so I am going to do the regular routine. Your doctor is finishing up his patient and then will be right in,” she started racing around the room and getting different things. She came back and it only took about five minutes for her to be done.

“Mom, you’re making me nervous,” she said pointing at my tapping foot. The doctor entered the room and he told me to lay back.

“Okay, so as you know this gel is sort of chilled, but not really cold,” she said warning me. I lifted up my shirt underneath my bra and he squirted the gel. I looked away because we had something planned. We were of course going shopping because I cleared my day, so my Dallas, Marissa, Karoline and Maddie would go into Target to get some out fits and then put them in a bag and then I would open it. That would be the gender reveal. In one week would be the gender reveal party.

He looked around and I heard the baby’s heartbeat. Then I heard him type something. He took some sonogram pictures. He told me I could look, but I would have no idea what the gender was. He showed me every part of my baby and then told me I was done. My baby was the size of a sweet potato. He wiped off the gel and then told me to go to the front to get the pictures. I got up and went to the front. I paid the lady and then got the pictures. They were in an envelope and I already had a plan of what to do with the pictures. I was going to get a picture frame and then a baby book. I was going to put all of the sonogram pictures in them. I mean one in each. We pulled up to target.

“Okay, don’t take forever. I really want to shop too,” she said. I looked down at the unnoticeable baby bump. I had a baggy dress on with a cute big jacket and a hat. They got out and rushed into Target.

KAROLINE POV

                It was a girl. I was so excited I have a little sister.

“Okay, lets trick Demi,” I said.

“Go on,” Marissa said.

“Okay, so lets get some stuff that is gender neutral and then some pink stuff for at the bottom. Get a blue bag and say that it was cute,” I laughed.

“I am so in,” Maddie said. We all agreed. We went to the baby section and then picked out different items. I looked in the basket and everyone got two outfits. I got two dresses. One was a floral print fluffy dress, one was a play dress, it was pink, the hat had white polka dots, and then I got some kind of diaper thing. Marissa got two rompers, one was pink with butterflies and one was white with rainbows. Maddie got some pajamas and Dallas got some pants. We went to the boys section. We were going to find some white and yellow things. We ended up getting a pack of white onsies to put on top and then a yellow pajama with an elephant and a background of elephants. We went and got a blue bag and blue tissue paper. We bought it and lord was baby stuff expensive. We sat down and put the pink girly stuff at the bottom, then put blue tissue paper, the yellow,  and then at the top was the white onsies, and then the rest of the tissue paper. We walked out and placed it in front of Demi.

She got that wide grin.

DEMI POV

It was a boy, I saw the blue bag. They sat it in front of me. At the top was tissue paper and then white stuff. I sighed and then yellow stuff was this some kind of joke.