Ch.42

Karoline POV

It had been a week since that fight with Dallas. I agreed to talk to Demi though. I really didn’t want to talk to her, but I was going to. We were both in the wrong when we got in the fight. I was going to apologize and then maybe she would forgive me. I wouldn't have blamed her if she didn’t, but I was going to try and make things better. I was tired of being depressed and a buzz kill. I walked out and got on my laptop. I was bored and waiting for that call from Demi. I missed her; I was going to admit that. Was I being stubborn?  

I turned off my laptop and went downstairs.

“Is anyone here,” I yelled.

“Yeah,” I heard Dianna yell.

“I can’t wait for Demz to call,” I beamed.

“I thought you were furious with her,” Dianna asked.

“I was, she should know I could never stay mad at her,” I laughed.

“She didn’t know that and she is pretty beat up about it,” Dianna said.

“I know, please don’t make me feel worse than I already do,” I said. I blinked back the tears that were forming in my eyes.

“I am going in my room to wait for Demi to call,” I said. I went up to my room and my phone rang. It was just Marissa.

“Yeah,” I said answering.

“Your waiting for Demi aren’t you,” she asked.

“How did you know,” I asked.

“You picked up really fast and I know she is supposed to call tonight,” she said. I giggled.

“Well, yes I am,” I smiled.

“That is a relief, she still thinks you’re mad at her,” Marissa stated.

“Maybe I was waiting to yell at her,” I said. I was trying not to laugh.

“Oh,” she trailed off.

“JK I miss her so much and I feel bad for not talking to her,” I said.

“Don’t do that to me,” she laughed.

“Whatever, why did you call,” I asked.

“To tell you hi,” she busted out laughing. I started laughing really hard.

“Well hi to you too,” I said. There was a beep indicating that I had another call coming in. I squealed because it was Demi

“Okay, Demi is calling I will talk to you later,” I said.

“Wait, one thing don’t call her Demi call her mom,” Mar said.

“Okay, I will,” I said. I hung up and picked up Demi’s call.

“Mommmm,” I screamed into the phone.

“Karoline, I missed you so much,” she said.

“I am sorry I have been like this lately,” I said .

“It’s okay, you’re a teenager,” she said.

“Can we FaceTime instead,” I asked.

“Sure,” she said. She hung up and immeadialty I got a FaceTime call.

“You look like you’re living it up on tour,” I smirked. She was sitting in her hotel room with her hair in a messy bun and had sweats on.

“I know I am, I actually am in Brazil. These lovatics here are crazy, I love them and all, but they really are,” Demi said. She started laughing really hard. I missed her laugh a lot. 

“Really,” I asked.

“Yeah, but they are really cool. I have met tons of them. I even keeked about it,” she smiled. She was so happy she was practically beaming. She was so happy with her career, why did I ever get so mad at her. This is her job and what she does for a living. It makes her so happy.

“So, what are you doing,” I asked.

“Eating ice cream and waiting for tomorrow,” she started walking somewhere. It was outside. She showed me Brazil and it was so pretty.

“You can’t even speak Spanish can you,” I asked.

“Yeah, Hola,” she laughed.

“Haha, very funny,” I  mimicked.

“So how is your school work,” she tested.

“Good, just doing it,” I smiled.

“That’s good, learn a lot,” she suggested.

“Whatever,” I laughed.

“So, are you going to come and visit any in the next two months,” I asked.

“Maybe, in like a week or two,” she acted like she was walking on eggshells.