Ch.21

**Karoline POV**

It had been 3 day since I got home from the hospital. I missed Demi and I wished she was there to help me. I never recovered, I mean my eating disorder was not as bad, but I was cutting again. I tried my best to stay strong, but it was hard. A lot of people said that, but they didn’t understand how hard it was to actually put into effect. I did my best to talk to Demi every day, but it was getting hard, she had a really busy schedule. I missed her, a couple of days ago she was on the Michael and Kelly show. She said she had loads of fun.

I could finally walk on my own, Marissa was staying and Demi’s mom was going home. I wa going to miss her. I started calling her grandma and she told me to call her nana because she was too young to be called a grandma. That was hilarious. I was really happy that day; we did some stuff around the house and just chilled. I didn’t know families acted like this. I now had role models that I knew in real life to guide me and keep me safe.

“Hey girly, do you want to play ‘truth or dare’,” Maddie asked.

“It’s old, but yeah,” I laughed.

“Okay,” she said. She sat on the couch next to me and we started the game.

“Okay, truth or dare,” she asked.

“Ummm, truth,” I said.

“How big of a lovatic were you,” she asked.

“Well, I was huge, your sister was my only hope for a while, stuff that no one knows, she knew,” I said.

“Okay, you turn, truth or dare,” I asked.

“Okay, I am gonna be a girl and go with truth,” she said.

“Okay, what is your most regretted moment in life,” I asked.

“Go deep why don’t you,” she laughed, “Ummm, I would rather not talk about it,” she said.

“Tell me, it’s not like I’m gonna publish it in a book,” I said.

“Okay, for a while, I went through a rebellion stage, I mean a lot of people do. I started doing things I regret in life, and I struggle with today,” she said.

“Truth or dare,” she said

“Truth,” I said.

“Same question,” she smirked. I really didn’t want to say it, and I didn’t want to be a coward at all, so I decided I would just pull up my sleeves. Does she cut? Na, she wouldn’t.  I pulled up my sleeves and she just gasped. I looked down, I was ashamed, I regreted it and I always would, but most of all I would always be ashamed, of my scars, of my wounds. She brought my face up.

“That is what I regret, I regret that too,” she said. She pulled up her sleeves and reviled wounds. We were both broken. That was a not good thing, but we both were, I had someone other than Demi to talk too. I hugged her and I started crying. I could only have imagined how long we were there.

“What the hell is going,” I heard from behind us. Oh lord, that wasn’t Demi’s voice it was Marissa’s voice, oh shit.

“Nothing, we were just talking,” I said.

“Bull, tell me forreal,” she said. I looked at Maddie and I wasn’t going to tell her.

“That is all, we were talking,” I said. I got up and I just crossed my arms, so she couldn’t see them. I got up and tried to get past her. She grabbed my arm. I screamed, there were some brand new ones on there.

“I knew it,” she said.

“What the hell, are you a freaking detective, it’s none of your business,” I screamed.