You'll never know how Grateful I Truly Am...

Arriving in her father's quarters Drü called out; "Patre, et veni , ut videam si adhuc pueri praesto Jay venisset oportet esse iam"
"Dru quiesce Daemon meus , et me ire Draven remittendum scio hodie magni erit perfecta et spondeo"
"Possum quin exclamem , pater, ut debeo exsistance Jay ipsa uita , si non in die illa : et hic nunc valde dubito fore .."
"Fili mi si te scirem ibi fuisse fecerant mala, plus conantur invenire."
"Scio quidem quid tandem Jay sed tantum debeo , nec anima mea sicut fecit tanto melior ."

Oh right yeah I forgot... Again.. Mortals and Latin don't go well together, I guess I'd better do the translation game again... OK.. Here goes... Try and keep up!

("Father,I've come to see if you and the boys are ready yet, Jay should be arriving soon we need to go now"
"Drü,calm my child Daemon, Draven and myself are ready to go, relax, I know today is of great importance to you and it will be perfect I promise"
"I can't help it father, I owe my life my very exsistance to Jay if he hadn't been there that day then I highly doubt I'd be here with you now.. "
"My child if only I knew how bad it had gotten there for you I would have made more of an effort to find you. "
"I know that,well now at least but I owe Jay so much, he didn't just save my life he made it so much better."
With a silent nod of agreement the 4 of them flashed out of Byleth's quarters and appeared moments later in the venue Drü had booked for the start of the special celebrations.
Everyone was in their places awaiting for the main guest of the evening,Dru was stood by the door with kate frantically pacing "where are they? " "Drü sweetie calm down Jazz has gone to get him, everyone's here and in their places, it'll be fine, I promise " just as Drü was about to reply in protest Kate's phone beeped, "That was Jazz,they're outside, it's show time!" with that the entire room fell silent awaiting Jay's entrance, minutes that seemed like hours passed by so slowly, when suddenly the door opened and the silence was shattered forever....."SUPRISE!!!"
Jay looked around astonished and slightly confused,eyes falling firmly on Drü;"Wh what's all this? " "It's my way of saying I love you and thank you" "I love you too, but why thank you? Dru what's going on?" "thank you for saving my life exactly 2 Yeats ago today,you Jay-Vetis Halez, you showed me there's more to life than just torture, death and utter corruption,you showed me kindness, love, family and compassion,im glad to call you my soulmate and father to our boys,I owe my entire existence to you and although I can never fully repay you for that I hope this at least helps" wrapping her arms around him she hugged him like her life depended on it all over again... For he had given her s reason to live and she had given the same to him, there was nothing, nothing at all they couldn't face and concour as long as they had each other.