3 Down 3 to Go!

Xavier waited in the shadows, he could see the demon Chamos in all his disgustingness, a small twisted sadistic smirk danced accross Xavier's mouth..he could taste the fear seeping unknowingly from Chamos' core. "H hello, is there someone here? " Chamos called out... Xavier never spoke a word, in the eerie silence he quickly sashayed to his left so he was now directly behind the scumbag demon. "Chamos, Chamos, I hope. You can hear me Chamos.... I have come for you Chamos, I've come for what YOU did...!" A low angry growl escaped Xavier's lips, the anger, grief and pain of what Chamos did was still very raw. "I I didn't... I didn't have a choice!" Chamos stammered like a terrified child... Xavier was angry.... Scrap that he was pissed.. This piece of crap was actually denying any involvement... He helped kill both Xavier and Nico...and yet here he was denying it. Xavier flew at Chamos pinning him to the ground..... "You killed my son, Chamos! You took away the only piece of light left in my soul!" He was pinning Chamos down by his head his thumbs hovering over his eyes.. "We had to. We had to! It wasn't our fault! Was  Malphas' orders. Never leave any witnesses. We didn't have a choice!" Chamos was sobbing and squirming under the grip of Xavier.... "You always have a choice!" Xavier stated as he slowly yet forcefully pushed his thumbs into Chamos eyes pushing them back into his skull,his screams becoming quieter as Xavier pushed harder into the squirming demons skull.....and then there was silence. He connected to Dru telekineticly... "3 down... 3 to go... Your up Sis! "