On Shakey Ground

It was late, but neither herself nor Arie the demon side within could rest, something was niggling, something that felt both strange and familiar, she breathed heavily, grabbing her trusty crimson hoodie she headed out into the Crisp night and headed to the abandoned church in the hope of speaking to Zander.
The air was colder here, shivdring she pulled the cords of her hoody tightly, trying to make a mental link with her brother but instead picked up Arie taunting her... "Maybe they figured out that in bringing Cal and Casey back as immortals you broke the Accords, you know how they LOVE their Accords" a demonic giggle danced over Aries voice....Frustrated Dru answered angrily; " I didn't break the accords they're still intact, a little shakey maybe but intact, I didn't raise them to start an army or any other type of uprising.... Ffs, I brought them back because they're my friends, I was lonely and I missed them...  Ok so get off my damn back!" Silence ensued but not for long, she was aware of someone else's presence and was pretty sure it wasn't Zander, turning around she looked for the intruder, her concentration was shattered by the voice that followed; " Okay I get being lonely, you know I do, but I don’t see how I can take that back as a defense. We can’t just go around bending the accords whenever we want- we’re not humans, we know better!" Dru was beyond annnoyed now, using her demonic senses she honed in on where in the shadows the voice was coming from, there she saw a tall young woman with black hair,walking towards her she continued the arguement; " I haven't done anything wrong, they aren't harming anyone." There was a slight pause before the stranger counter attacked, " And if they do, would you be the one to end them?" Dru snorted anger rising fromndeep within her, how Dare this shadowlingering stranger accuse of her something that wasn't true, she spoke again, her annoyance clearly recognisable; " It won't come to that and besides I'm NOT like you or the others! " the shadowlurkers reponse really narked her off, "
Too right you’re not, we would never dream of bringing people back. And if it does come to that, you know it’s not personal- it’s my job." This time it was Arie that snorted, Job my arse, who does this person think she is?....." Urgh neither Cal nor Casey would harm a fly, besides would you really leave a child without a father?" The strangers response was cold and chilling, "Well, perhaps I would.. but hopefully it won’t end that way." Urgh this conversation was boring Dru to death and back and she knew she had to wrap it up so she could continue her quest to seeking Zander, " Yeah well as I said I haven't broken anything so I guess we're done here." A smile smirk danced across her lips knowing that the stranger would have to back down sooner or later, by the grace of Lucifer she hoped it would be sooner, "It would seem so, for now" HaHa she knew it, there's no way she'd broken the accords or anything else for that matter, sarcastically she spoke once more, "So you admit nothing has been broken then?" She could sense the shadowlurkers unnease at having to respond but she waited non the less for she knew the stranger would respond; " I admit that with the emergence of these developments I will have to make a suggestion for the next signing of the accords... but yes, okay nothing has been broken." Dru smirked as she watched the ShadowLurker leave, she needed to find out who that lurker was, and if she couldn't locate Zander, her father Byleth would have to suffice.