Who's the Dumb Ass Now?

"Finally you decided to come home, did the walk help? Dru... Dru are you listening to me? " Jay snapped rather frustrated, she'd been gone hours, longer than she said she would be, tilting his head he spotted a difference in her appearance, a low purr like growl came from Vetis as he'd noticed a shift in presence too. "That's why you were gone ages then huh, fancied a change of hair colour, I personally love it red but I see that black suits you too". Sliding closer to her he went to snake his arm around her waist only for her to shrug him off, huh this is odd he thought to himself, Vetis tormented him internally, "what do you mean that's not Dru, of course it is dumbass! " Arie couldn't help but giggle at his impromptu outburst, "Aww, Jay you really should listen to 'Shrugger' sorry I mean Vetis as he's correct, I'm not Dru, I'm Arie her demon, I felt she needed a rest so I opted to drive, I hope that's OK with you, I mean you want her healed emotionally too don't you?" Jay couldn't answer, this had never happened before, sure he'd been told about Arie but he'd never met her let alone know she could completely change her vessels appearance, as cool as it was he really hoped Vetis wasn't able to do the same. "Uhm, Arie, it's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard a fair bit about you from both Dru and numb nuts here", he smirked hearing Vetis' protest at being called numb nuts,"How long are you going to be around?" He knew it sounded lame the minute he said it but what the heck it was out now, "I'm not sure yet it depends on Dru's recovery speed, but I promised her I'd behave so I will". Things we're a tax awkward at the moment, as to be expected but the fun part would be her big introduction to the other's, smiling she headed upstairs.