The Future Begins

The night had continued on in a happy and exciting blur, they had spent the night dancing and planning, they'd picked a date 23.12.2018 and they'd let people know, now they were curled up on the sofa half asleep but happy.

"Cal, as you're brother and best man you realise I get to organise your stag do....Hopefully myself and the rest of the stag party won't loose you... You know like the time we lost Charlie in Barry at his stag...anyway it'll be fun.." before Cal had a chance to argue Ethan addressed Dru, "I'll need to talk to you're brothers Zander and Julian, Casey and Kyle of course not forgetting your father.... So uhm do you think you could let them know please, that would be great.... Ohhh have you plans for your Hen party.....i may be able to help you with that too... If you want anyway...." Ethan was in his element, he never thought he'd ever see his big brother happy and settled... that seemed more permanently over after Cals murder until Dru came along and made everything right.... Now he was gonna be a best man, a brother in law AND he was an Uncle to an absolutely gorgeous baby girl.... Things were going great, and were clearly going to get better.

Dru smiled, and snuggled into Cal, for once in her life she felt wanted, needed, Loved,  she was more than just a mother, a demon half ling, he saw her for way more than that, they were best friends, lovers, soul mates even...she was going to spend the rest of her life loving him and he would do the same..... Nothing could ruin this.... Nothing... Or could it.... Arie was still missing, Dru was partly sure her own father knew something about it,all she had to do was prove it....but that could wait.... Right now all she wanted to do was snuggle and spend time with her husband to be, Sapphire and close family... Everything else could wait.