Anime Nars, Karaoke and Cosplays

It was time, she knew it was, time to return to the backseat and give the control back to Dru, she knew she had to do it besides Vetis had given full control back to Jay already so why was she stalling, sighing she made contact with Dru still in her head 'I did what I came out to do, so I'm ready to give you back control... but I want us to do something fun later..... There's a small anime themed karaoke bar in town.... Can we go.... I want to do Unravel well you're going to do it but I'll be singing along inside your head... In English obviously my Japanese is worse than my Latin..... Please say yes, we can ask Jay to come to, oohh if he comes we can go in full Tokyo Ghoul cosplay... They do competitions too.... Dru pleaseeee' she waited impatiently for an answer, 'Urgh fine if that's what you want well do it.. Wait, what, you want me to dress up, are you having a giraffe, Arie.... Arie... Ohhh stop laughing.... Urgh fine I'll accept your karaoke and cosplay challenge... But I'm singing it in English dammit... Wait you speak Japanese... Since when? Never mind don't answer that... You can retake your backseat driver position AFTER you've purchased what ever the outfit and stuff it is you want me to wear ...Deal?' Arie gave a loud little squeak at Dru's last request and didn't hesitate in answering 'Deal. Ohh it's going to be so much fun! ' closing the link she hurried off to buy Dru and Jays winning cosplay outfits.