Alcatraz,Worries & Happy Families

Dru stopped to think, she needed to find Cal, she knew where he'd be, he'd be in the depths of Alcatraz practicing his new skills, concentrating she established a mental link with him, "Cal, I need to talk to you, I'll be with you very soon OK" before awaiting a response she closed the link and flashed to Alcatraz.
Cal was practicing his fire control when Dru appeared behind him,"whoa careful babe I almost set you on fire then" he spoke with concern in his voice, Dru stayed silent and stepped forward to hug him, "Cal I uhm there's something I nerd to tell you" she looked up at him, "what's wrong, you can tell me, after everything we've gone through already I'm sure whatever it is will be fine" he placed a soft kiss on her forehead, she buried her face slightly against his chest before speaking, "I I'm pregnant....I I'm sorry" she held back tears while she waited for his response or rejection,whichever came first, after a couple minutes she felt his embrace around her get tighter, "Dru, why are you sorry? That's amazing news, h how far along are you, when did you find out? Sorry for the rapid questions I I'm just really really happy and excited" she looked up at him, she could see that he meant everything he'd just said, "I i found out properly this morning but I've had an idea for a while, I was just worried you wouldn't want us anymore" he hugged her tighter "why would you think that, of course I want you, I love you" she smiled "i love you too" she paused "oh crap, I left the test in the bin and your brothers at home, he's probably found it" Cal chuckled slightly "more than likely, he seemed very chipper about something when he rang, aww we've just made Nibbles an official uncle, he's gonna be just as excited as we are, maybe we should go home and put him out his misery?" Dru nodded before allowing Cal to flash them both back to the apartment.
"Ethan, Ethan, OI NIBBLES YOU HOME?!"
"Cal, Dru, you're home... Finally. ..how's everything going?"
"Nibbles, sit down we have something to tell you"
"Oh my God, Cal what did you do?, you burnt something down didn't you?"
Dru couldn't help but giggle, these two were hilarious at times, she knew Cal was enjoying winding Ethan up, but knew he should be the one to tell him, sitting down she continued to watch them.
"No I didn't, but thanks for the vote of confidence!"
"So what is it, what's wrong?"
"Nothings wrong, stop worrying Uncle Nibbles"
"What did you just say"
"Nothings wrong, stop worrying UNCLE NIBBLES! Sheesh are you going deaf"
"Uncle?"
"Yes, Uncle, Dru's pregnant ya numpty"
"Cal, I'm not a numpty"
"Really"
"Nope "
"Ethan, we already know that you know, Dru remembered she'd left the test in the trash in the bathroom, we just wanted to see how long you could hold it in"

The lounge was filled with laughter and happiness, maybe things were on the turn for good.