Goodbyes Arent Always Final

Moments passed and Dru managed to compose herself, stepping back slightly she felt Cal's hand offering firm support in the nook of her back, steadying herself she looked up at him, the sadness and dread of having to say goodbye once again was clear in both their eye's... "I'm going to miss this, I'm going to miss you" she managed to choke out the sentence before raw emotion tore through her so hard it forced the tears from her eyes, pulling her in hard and close he rested his chin once more upon her head, his breathing ragged as the emotions threatened to tear through him too, lifting her chin to look at her he spoke softly, "I'm gonna miss you too shorty, but it's going to be fine, you're going to be fine, I promise, besides I'll always be with you in your spirit, your heart and your mind, not to mention if you get lonely, sad or just plain bored we know the reincarnation spell works" nodding she smiled slightly at his last statement, she knew they didn't have much time but was thankful that they didn't have to return to the realm of the dead for him to re-pass over,she was exhausted as was he so she gestured to the bed, she wanted to sleep in the warm embrace of her best friend even though she knew she'd awaken cold and alone, once in a cute safe snuggled position Cal kissed her forehead and said his goodbyes as he knew that only one of them would be waking up in the morning, he waited til she was sound asleep before scribbling 'Be More Cal' on a piece of paper and slipped it in her jeans pocket along with the photo he had taken just hours before, satisfied he'd left a reminding mark he lay down and allowed the darkness of eternal sleepbwash over him.