The day is here... What could. possibly go wrong?

The special occasion day had finally arrived and Drü was starting to panic as there was so much to do and tike was vastly against her, if it wasn't for the fact that Kate had offered to fully take over the cooking side then Drü would probably have given up hope of it being perfect,fixing the final table arrangements Drü stood back to admire her decorative skills, a small smile danced across her lips,in the distance she could hear a slight discussion starting up,honing her alterd listening skills she clearly heard JayJay (Jazz and Jays younger brother) calling to Senna (their sister) "Sen,what do you mean you lost Jay?! This is bad, very bad he could turn up here at any point and then Dru's suprise will be ruined and I've never seen her mad but Ive heard stories... So yeah I guess what I'm saying is FIND HIM! " "Yeah yeah JayJay chill out he hasn't gone far, besides I set up his tracker on his phone.." glancing at her phone she quickly shifted her stance... "uhm on better thoughts I'll go find him" rolling her eyes and mumbling something inaudible under her breath she quickly hurried off in the direction that her phone was alerting her to.
Trying so hard not to giggle at the siblings' predicament regarding Jays whereabouts Drü decided it was time to go see if Byleth was dressed and if he needed help dressing Daemon and Draven, with that thought in mind she flashed herself to his quarters.