BISLY 24

"Hi..." His Jaejoong smiled, small and soft and everything beautiful that make Yunho felt like crying all over again. During his drive home, he couldn't stop himself. Those warm droplets flowed easily because of his unrestrained happiness. All this time, he always keep his faith because he trust Jaejoong but even the strongest of men would doubt every now and then. Yunho's no different. Sometimes, he worried if his beloved would forget about his promise to come back. So, to finally have Jaejoong again is such a wonderful thing after all that happened. He's just so so very relieved.

Eagerly, he went and stood by the bed. Smiling warmly at those eyes that never look at anywhere else but his face since he entered the room, Yunho took his hand and squeezed it gratefully. However, his brows furrowed when Jaejoong's hand stayed limp in his grasp. "J..."

Jaejoong blinked and smiled again. Now that he's near, Yunho could tell how weak it was. "Yun..ho..yah.." Even Jaejoong's voice was frighteningly coarse. Just like that, Yunho found himself overwhelmed with panic.

"Mr Jung, I thought you're in a meeting?"

Suddenly aware of the others in the room, Yunho ignored the unnecessary question and turned his attention to the doctor in charge of Jaejoong. Voice filled with worry, he spoke hurriedly. "Doctor Lee, how's my Jaejoong? Is everything alright? Why is he like this? Nothing's wrong with him, right? He's okay, right?" 

The doctor chuckled a little. His amusement died as quickly as it appeared when Yunho's frown deepened and eyes hardened. The doctor cleared his throat awkwardly as Madam Go pretended to busy herself providing Jaejoong comfort. 

"Mr Kim's perfectly fine, Mr Jung. As expected, his self-induced sleep is only for his body to recuperate. All his vitals are normal and seemed like he's perfectly healed."

"But-"

"He's only a little disoriented from the long sleep, Mr Jung. His body is going to need time to recover its previous strength and ability considering he's not been using them for almost two months. Nothing a little theraphy won't help. He'll be up and running in no time!"

Yunho grinned, pleased and relieved as he automatically bent down and placed a lingering kiss on Jaejoong's forehead. "You hear that, J? Everything's going to be fine. There's nothing to worry at all." He smiled wider as he moved slightly to whisper in the man's ears. "Thank you J... for not leaving me... Thank you. I love you."

Jaejoong had the most peculiar glint in his eyes; it's as if he rediscovered a secret treasure he lost a long time ago and is in total disbelief, causing Yunho to suddenly feel embarrassed.

It's humbling and scary how Yunho easily felt out of sort just by looking into Jaejoong's eyes. He straightened immediately but couldn't bring himself to let go of the other's hand just yet. 

"Well then, I think I better excuse myself. Madam Go is more than capable of handling things here. Am I right?"

Madam Go nodded.

"About his therapy. I'll make appointment with Doctor Im for some time next week. I trust his body can already handle the physical therapy by then but for the first few session, it is better if you come along to the hospital, Mr Jung, for support."

"Of course." Yunho replied easily, still holding on to Jaejoong and unconsciously thumbing the skin reverently. Eyes fixed on the leaving doctor, he missed the glassy orbs that blinked up blissfully at him.

Eyes full of adoration and gratitude...

Eyes filled with acceptance and love...