BISLY 32

Yunho abruptly stopped mid sentence when his brain registered something a second too late. Frowning, he cocked his head and stared back at the receptionist. Jaejoong?

Fully forgetting what he was trying to say and no longer aware of his confused company, Yunho curtly excused himself and walked towards the man. What's my J doing here?

Although surprised with the man's unexpected presence, he still smiled when his beloved finally saw him and moved towards him very carefully. The man's very slight bump wasn't at all noticeable so early in the pregnancy but Jaejoong took care of himself vigilantly to ease Yunho's worries. Not that it'll help much because Yunho can never forget the risk but it's the thought that count. 

"Yunhoyah!"

Smiling wider because really, his Jaejoong's so adorable when he lights up like that, Yunho hugged him and kissed his forehead lovingly. "Why are you here? And where's Leo?" That man Leo had only been hired 2 weeks ago and his only work is to drive Jaejoong around. Such an easy task conpared to the salary Yunho's paying him but it was necessary. Apparently, Jaejoong had developed a need to go sightseeing almost all the time. The man can't stay at home at all especially if Yunho had to go to work. Fearing that Jaejoong would strain or pressure himself too much, Yunho had agreed to let him go anwhere he wanted as long as the man obeyed his three rules; 1) Always tell Yunho the destination/location, 2) Only go with the car and driver Yunho assigned, 3) Never walk out/leave the car without Yunho's permission. Jaejoong wasn't really happy back then but understood the negotiation and accepted the rules.

All of which had been violated today for the first time.

"I told him to go home. I missed you." Jaejoong breathlessly admitted, aware of the eyes following their every interaction. "And I thought I'll surprise you... Maybe we can have lunch together at that place near our University before going to the hospital...? I keep on thinking about their noodles, Yunhoyah."

Yunho frowned. "Another craving?" Jaejoong's only been into his fifth week but the man had been eating a lot nowadays and Yunho's honestly surprised he's not gaining weight. "But-" Yunho looked back to the approaching group of men he left behind barely a few minutes ago. He had promised to further their discussion over lunch.

"Who is this lovely young man, Mr Jung?"

Yunho automatically wrapped his arm around Jaejoong's waist. Calmly, almost proudly, he smiled. "Let me introduce you to my Jaejoong. He's my beloved, Kim Jaejoong. J, Love, this is Mr Johnny and Mr Ryohei. Our newest investors."

Jaejoong blushed at the possessive pronoun but inched closer towards Yunho. "Hi..." The man turned to whisper at him. "Yunhoyah... Am I disrupting something?"

Yunho shook his head, amused and fond of Jaejoong's cuteness. "Gentlemen, I'm sorry but I think we had to postpone our discussion another time. My Jaejoong is craving and who am I to deny his wish?"

"Oh, he's carrying? How far along is he?" The blonde, Mr Johnny, piqued excitedly.

"Only 5 weeks." Jaejoong beamed. "33 days to be exact."

The man laughed. "I like the number! Good number! Well, go on. Don't let us disrupt your lunch date. Business can wait, right Mr Ryohei?"

The younger one nodded. "Of course. After all, we already agreed on the deal. Just make sure your secretary contact us for an appointment to discuss the other things."

"Yes, yes. That's right."

Releasing his hold on Jaejoong, Yunho bowed earnestly pleased with their responses. Jaejoong would be so happy. "Thank you for understanding. I'll make sure to treat the both of you to this favourite place of mine later."

"Ah, that's good. Alright, let's take our leave Mr Johnny? Maybe I can bring you to a favourite of mine first?"

"Yes, yes, great idea! Come! Goodbye Mr Kim. Take care."

Yunho reached for Jaejoong's hand as they shared a look and his Jaejoong smiled wistfully. "I will."