BISLY 47

"What?" Yunho recovered from the shock first. "What were you saying?"

"Why should we say goodbye?" Jaejoong softly added, eyes blank. "She's still fighting, isn't she?"

Yunho simply can't understand himself. "The nurse said if she can last the first 72 hours, she'll be okay. " Their baby girl's trying so hard... so why?

"She's not improving at all. Even with all the medical support, her condition's dropping and as sad as this is, we don't think she'll survive the night. That's why... Maybe you'd like to be with her."

"Yunhoyah?"

Jaejoong's heartbroken tone pained Yunho even more. He admittedly tried his hardest not to get attached with his babies and it should be easy considering his loveless childhood but now he realized he loves them all along. They're a part of him and Jaejoong. He might not be the best person in the world and sometimes he hate himself for it but there's no way he can unlove any part of his beloved. Knowing his baby girl's actually dying pained him more than he thought it would.

"What's he saying? What's wrong with our little girl?"

Yunho swallowed as he reached to comfort the crying man. "J..."

"She's not going to leave us." Jaejoong started getting desperate. "Our baby girl's not going to die just like that, right, Yunhoyah? Right?"

"I'll take my leave first." Perhaps sensing the depressing atmosphere, Doctor Lee immediately bowed and left them alone.

"Yunhoyah, she's not going to leave us, right? Yunhoyah?"

"Of course. J..." Yunho smiled encouragingly. He needed to be strong. "She's not giving up because she wants to be with us... But- But if she can't hold on anymore, we'll understand her, aren't we?" Jaejoong started shaking his head repeatedly but Yunho continued. "No, listen, J. Love, Love, listen to me. Listen, okay? We have to be strong for her. For our baby boy. We'll still love her and respect her if she had to let go, right? Maybe it's too hard for her... Maybe God loves her more... Maybe- Maybe she wants to accompany Baby... Whatever happen, we have to accept it and pray for the best."

"But I don't want to lose her... Yunhoyah, I don't want to lose her... I don't want to lose her... "

Yunho couldn't hold his tears anymore. They'd promised not to have children anymore after this so he understood why Jaejoong's so heartbroken. "We might not lose her, J... The doctors are not God. They don't get to decide on anything... They said you can't carry a baby but you carried two, didn't you? You make miracles all on your own. Maybe- Maybe our girl's going to create a miracle too."  Just one more. Yunho closed his eyes and fervently prayed. Our little family couldn't possibly run out of miracles already, could we?