BISLY 29

"Thank you, Love..." His gratitude was followed with an equally heartfelt kiss to Jaejoong's damp forehead. He let his kiss lingers, as he's still overwhelmed by their love-making and the intense orgasm, feeling so happy and relieved and warm that he could just cry.

Once he felt like he's back in control, Yunho pulled back slightly. He's fully focused on breaking their connection but a pained whimper from his beloved made him look up with an apology at the tip of his tongue. And nothing hurt him more than the sight of Jaejoong crying.

"Oh god, did it hurt?" He fretted regretfully, no longer bothered to pull out but instead he hovered over Jaejoong with one hand wiping the man's tears and another holding his weight up. "Oh Love, I'm so sorry. I-"

"You promised not to apologize again." Jaejoong reminded him, trying to look stern but the effect was lost as tears kept streaming down his face. "And why would you apologize for something beautiful like this, Yunhoyah? This is perfect."

"But you're crying..."

"It's just." Jaejoong wheezed, pulling Yunho down and literally clutching at him for dear life. He buried his face to the crook of Yunho's sweaty neck and his confession after that break Yunho's heart. "It's just... It didn't hurt... Why didn't it hurt? I feel so good... Why did it feel so good, Yunhoyah?"

There's no way it didn't hurt but Yunho understood Jaejoong's sentiment easily. Even though he could only remember snippets of their first time, it was obvious that he was rough and forceful with the man that it was close enough to rape... if, it's not already considered as rape. Compared to that, this is nothing. Of course Jaejoong's confused. He probably don't even get to cum the last time. Oh god. What kind of monster was I?

Coaxing Jaejoong to let go of him, he smiled encouragingly at him. "It'll never hurt again, I promise." Yunho kissed his eyes and licked away the man's salty tears. "I love you."

Jaejoong smiled, puffy red eyes and all. "Love you more, Yunhoyah."

Yunho couldn't argue with that so he settled with an accepting nod. Remembering something, he playfully broke the silence.  "Hey Love, I'm going to pull out."

Jaejoong reddened and hummed his agreement. Yunho chuckled and carefully pulled out, loving Jaejoong's expression as he did it real slow.

"I still feel full." Jaejoong's honest and shy admission startled Yunho. Eyes wide, he looked at Jaejoong's lower body in panic as his semen dripped out.

All of a sudden, everything came back to him. Fuck fuck I didn't use a condom!

"Let's go to the shower!" He spat out, scrambling to get up and hoping it's not too late. Maybe if I clean it up it'll be okay. Deep down he knew the deed's done but Yunho's downright desperate now.

"Shower? But Yunhoyah, I'm so tired... Can't we just sleep now?"

Closing his eyes, Yunho tried to think of a reason. "Love, we're not going to be comfortable sleeping like this." He pointed to the traces of Jaejoong's drying release on both their abdomen, trying to look mischievous as he teased him. "You cum so hard just now, are you sure you don't want to bath first? You're going to have to clean yourself tomorrow anyway so let's just do it now, okay?"

Pouting, Jaejoong finally agreed. "Carry me?"

"Of course." Yunho agreed easily, desperate to do something. Anything. "Come on." Picking the man up, he started walking to the small bathroom in the room. As soon as he put Jaejoong on his feet, Yunho set about his task quietly. Strangely, Jaejoong too kept his silence apart from a few whimpers everytime Yunho pressed his wall too strongly for his sore muscles to handle.

"Yunhoyah, slow."

"Okay. Okay."

But it's hard because Yunho just wanted to scoop it all out and wash Jaejoong's opening with warm water. He couldn't stop blaming himself for his lack of judgement. He shouldn't just get lost in passion and forget all about Jaejoong's condition. He'd thought about it before so why did he forget to use protection? It's all his fault for losing control. Now all he could do is hope Jaejoong won't get pregnant. Please...