JLABD 04

Jaejoong looked away from the TV screen with distaste. He grabbed the remote and blindly changed the channel, refusing to look at her blissful face even just for a second longer. It was good that he was the only one in the Utility Room at this early in the morning because he's sure any other students would've wanted to see the news until the end. After all, the marriage of Jung Ji Hoon, the current top male singer in South Korea was sure to be the biggest news of the year. Everyone surely want to know who the lucky girl is.

Jaejoong on the other hand, already know the answer.

He sighed and stared at his coffee blankly. He used to have some sort of love-and-hate feelings for her once but that was easily changed a year ago, when he found out she'd broken off her 7 years engagement with Yunho because she's in love with another man. His feelings for her easily turned to pure hate at the time. There wasn't even a bit of relief in him because Jaejoong had never thought about making Yunho his. He'd always known he can never have Yunho no matter what and that's why he will never forget the pain she'd given Yunho. Even if one day Yunho himself can forgive her, Jaejoong can't. He'll never forgive her for breaking the man he loves. He despise her so much that even until now, just a mere mention of her could easily ruin his whole week. How dare she chose someone else but Yunho? How dare she leave him when Yunho loves her? Suddenly a thought occurred to him.

"Oh god." Immediately Jaejoong scrambled to his feet and dumped the mug with the remaining coffee into the sink before he rushed to his room to change his clothes. He was so worried he doesn't even thought of apologizing to any of the fellow students he accidentally bumped along his way. In his mind was one thing and one thing only.

Yunho.

Did he know about this?

Yunho rarely watched the entertainment news but he still has the habit of scanning through the entertainment section in the newspapers. 10.56. By now, he must have...

"Oh god, Yunho pick up the phone! Pick up the damn phone!" Jaejoong's eyes already watered when his third call went to the voicemail again.

At times, it's a little frustrating how much he's affected by Yunho. When Yunho's hurt or sad, Jaejoong truly feel like he's dying himself but he doesn't care. He just need to make sure Yunho's well and happy. That way, he will too. Without a doubt.

"Please don't do anything stupid, Yunho. Wait for me okay, I'll be there."