JLABD 02

Choi Hana.

Jaejoong never truly like her.

It's not because she's a filthy rich heiress. It's not because of her unbelievably natural beauty. It's not because she's an annoyingly wonderful person. And it's definitely not because she's been engaged to Yunho since they're babies. No. The truth is, Jaejoong can't bring himself to really like her because Yunho actually love her.

Even if there exist such a person who can genuinely likes someone who took the one thing you wanted the most, Jaejoong always know he's nothing like that. He's neither that kind-hearted nor forgiving. Thus, he can never like that woman for having Yunho's heart.

However, she does make Yunho happy... Her presence alone could change everything. Yunho would smile easily when he's with her and sometimes, he would even laugh. The best part is Yunho's happiness usually stay long enough for Jaejoong to experience.

Throughout the two years of their friendship, Jaejoong's fully aware that Hana's the only one who could effortlessly, constantly, make Yunho happy.

It took Jaejoong quite a while to not feel bitter about that but as long as Yunho's happy, then Jaejoong's happy too.

Somewhat.

(He still tended to finish at least a week's worth of chores everytime Yunho went out with her. The distraction is needed because while he's happy at the pleased expression on Yunho's face after each phone call and date, it hurts every single time and he'd rather not have any energy left to mope around.)

So, when Yunho rejected his dinner offer because he's going to celebrate the end of their finals this semester with his fiance, Jaejoong find it easy to smile and wish him luck as he waved the man goodbye.

See, Yunho even waved back. She makes him that happy.

As Jaejoong numbly watched his best-friend disappeared in the crowd, his head started to fill with the list of things he's going to do until he passed out exhausted... because really, Jaejoong still can't help but feel jealous too. Every single day.