BISLY 44

"Anything?" Yunho asked as soon as Leo's in hearing distance to which the man shook his head. Yunho's heart constricted a little too painfully at that.

"Did you eat?"

Yunho nodded but then shook his head. Now that he thought about it, time felt like it flew so fast when it's already in the past. Unknowingly, he'd been waiting for more than 24 hours.Hana had left last night with Leo but she'd promised to come again later this evening with her husband too. However, Yunho stayed behind and he didn't even took a nap throughout the night, too scared he'd missed anything should he fall asleep. In fact, just now, he didn't even want to leave his spot but he had to when Leo arrived this morning and mentioned how his current condition would startle Jaejoong if he saw him looking that horrible. So Yunho had agreed to freshen up and eat breakfast.  "I bought some toast but I couldn't stomach it."

Leo frowned but said nothing.

"I feel like throwing up." Yunho admitted. "Better-"

"Mr Jung?"

Yunho immediately sprang to his feet, expression half hopeful half terrified. "How is he?"

"Good news. He's stable and improving. We're going to move him to his room."

"Really? Can I see him now?"

The old nurse smiled understandingly. "Not yet, Mr Jung. You can see him after we moved him."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"It's our job but you're welcome." She chuckled.

Yunho's relieved expression changed then. He hesitated for a while before softly asking. "My... How about the babies?"

"We'll need to keep them incubated for a few weeks. There's nothing to worry about the older baby considering he seemed to be in a very good condition but we'll have to wait and see for your little girl..." She informed apologetically. "If she survive the 72 hours, she'll be okay... I'm sorry Mr Jung. Let's pray for the best."