The 69th Shopa

WARNING: Maraming Wrong Grammar. Bobita po kase ako sa English (^___,^)

DHANNY LOID'S POV
(June 20, 2015/8:35 am)

'No Allowance'

That Zhabby is absolutely no heart! 'Papayag akong sumama ka diyan sa Kuya mo, pero wala kang pera.. Walang credit card, basta wala lahat'

How I can be happy? If I have no allowance, I was not able to buy foods in Manila! Even my saving in my pocket is being kidnapped by that Fucking human!

I'm here in front of the telephone, waiting for the call of pizza delivery if where they are. The Pizza Store said that, they inform me if the delivery boy is near in our house. I want to eat pizza inside the car while going to the airport.

I have some money here. I am able to get it to Kuya Jhonny wallet. He is in the room preparing. He's so addicted on that gay in the Philippines. Yuckss... I don't imagine what kuya and that gay did, when they are in a private place.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Oh Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

"Hello where's my pizza?" I answer the call.

"Hi, cute morning cutie.."

"Who's this?" I am very disappointed when I confirm that the voice on the other line is not the pizza delivery.

"This is Ate Maurene.."

"Hi Ate Maurene.."

"What's with Pizza?"

"I order.. but it's almost Two hours late.. Those people making fun of my hungry feeling." I answered with lonely voice. "People here not feeding me well Ate Maurene.."

"Poor baby.. Why they do that. Do you want me to bake a cake for you?"

"Yes Ate maurene! Can you come here?"

"Can I come?" she asked. "I miss your Kuya, he's not going to class this past two days" I don't care to your love to kuya! I want Cake! But I think if she can make a Pizza for me. Hmmmm.. "Even my phone call and text, he's not answering"

"Ate Maurene can you make Pizza?" I asked.

"Yes for you.."

"Yes!" I shout. "You're the best ate Maurene.. Try to bake fast, because I and kuya are going to airport later"

"What?" her voice goes wild.

"Me and kuya are going to airport.." I repeat.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"One week vacation in Manila.." I answered. I'm Hungry! Please ate Maurene stop calling and start to bake!

"Are you sure?"

"I think he will visit his.." I stop when I realized that kuya's partner is not a girl. Anyway, I can lie. "His girlfriend.." I said.

"What!"

"Dhanny!"

I Fastly down the telephone then I turn around. And I see kuya jhonny with his things! No! I'm still hungry! I not ready to go!!

"Who's that?" he asked with a crumpled forehead. What the right to answer? If I tell Ate Maurene is the one who call, maybe Kuya Become a monster and he will change he's mind to include me on his vacation!