The Truth Is (Luke Hemmings imagine) pt. 1 out of 4

Someone told me to write this one down on Wattpad so I obliged to the request. Here you go!

The Truth Is (Luke Hemmings imagine)
pt. 1 out of 4

Today is the day you decided to break up with Luke Hemmings.

"Princess..." he firmly held your hand. You wanted it to last. "...please. We can work this out." who knew you would be breaking up with the guy who you once wished to be married to?

"Luke, let me go." your voice cracked a little in the end.

"I love you, I won't let you go. Letting you go is the most bullsh*t thing I'll ever do." you never wanted to do this but you're not a fan of long distance relationships.

"You're not the one letting go," you looked at him as if you didn't regret everything. "Don't make this any harder."

"You're the one making this harder, Y/N. This is not the answer." he pulled you closer and held both sides of your face. You felt his gloomy eyes wanting to connect with yours. "I love you so much." he leaned in for a kiss. The kiss you wanted so badly ever since he left for the tour.

You leaned back and looked away.

He looked disappointed as he gradually retreated his hands to his sides. "Fine." he was firm and straight that it made you glanced at him. "Tell me again that you don't want me. Tell me again how badly you wanted to end this special 'thing' that we have between us."

"Luke, I already told you."

"Nah, tell me again because it haven't sunk into my mind yet."

He's making it harder for you to end this but you thought for a moment. Do you really want to do this? Do you really want to waste those months for this kind of ending? Have you lost your mind?

"I'm breaking up with you, Luke. I don't want you anymore. I'm sick and tired of waiting for you after tours. You already have your life out there and I got my own here." his eyes widened but kept a firm look. "Is that good for you?"

"So, this is it?" your mind forced you to nod yet your inner self truly don't appreciate being obliged of doing this in the first place.

You then left. Your heart weeping and your inner thoughts squealing in pain as you ended it with Luke Hemmings.