Stepbrother (Michael Clifford one shot)

It me, Charlie. It's been a hectic week but we've reached 12K reads! That made my day better. Thank you for giving this 5SOS imagine compilation a chance. If this kind of book isn't your cup of tea, don't worry, I'm writing non-fanfiction novels and they're currently in my drafts.

P.S I didn't edit this. Bear with me.

Stepbrother (Michael Clifford one shot)

They say love destroys anything. It ruins your sanity and fucks your emotions yet when I'm with him, I don't mind the torment simply because I can tolerate it. I can tolerate this feeling, I can tolerate him. I'm talking about Michael Gor-fucking-don Clifford. A stepbrother I never ought to had and yet, I'd like to think I'm wrong of doing this. I'm falling for my freaking stepbrother and I think it's the same for him too with me.

"Y/N, just a peck." he whispered.

"Michael, mom and dad are in the other room."

He pecked me on my cheek anyway. "They'll think it's a sibling love."

"Hey!" you chuckled. "Stealing is bad."

"Better catch and lock me up then." he winked and stood up from the sofa to run off.

There are 7 billion people in the world but I'm tied up to him who's bind in the Law as my brother. Like I said, love destroys everything. Eventually his mom and my dad found out about it and affected their relationship. Three months ago, they filed a divorce. Tomorrow, Michael would be on the other side of the world and I had to stay here.

I used to think, "Love must be a waste of time". I tend to have that perspective ever since my biological dad found another woman. Love is just evil but goddamn, I'll be his devil. Tonight, I knocked on his bedroom door. He opened it and I immediately pushed myself inside, and locked his door.

He was bewildered and his hair was deshiveled. "What's going on?"

I told him the most ridiculous and selfish idea I could get inside my head. "Let's run away. My grandma lives four hours away and we'll be there exactly by seven."

"Why are we doing this? Y/N, it's over. I'll be living in another state, you'll continue your life here. We can't make irrational decisions."

"They filed a divorce majorly because of us. Isn't that kind of irrational too? Scolding is tolerable. Divorce is too much."

"So, you basically thought that maybe we could just run away then?"

"Why not? We're in a legal age. They don't hold us as much as being minors and besides, they're already divorced so basically you're not my brother anymore, right?"

"Is that what the law states?" he crossed his arms over his bare chest and stared at me amusingly.

"Google, it's a nice search engine."

He sighed. "What we're doing is really bad, Y/N."

"Better catch and lock me up then." I winked and he chuckled.