Amnesia (Calum Hood imagine)

The crowd applauded ecstatically as another successful show has come to an end. The boys on stage has come together to complete the night with a bow and then took a little of their time to scan around the wide arena, proud of what had been coming as a blessing and proud of the people that came to watch them. Calum slightly smile from the surroundings but it wasn't that genuine to say he's glad. Amongst the crowd of cheers and screaming girls, none of them was you.

Not that you were lost or permanently gone. You just weren't there.

Calum saddened from the thought of it after the show. The other guys were cheering just like they always do but one would always ask in secrecy what was wrong with Calum in a gentle, concerned manner. Calum would looked and see Luke beside him, waiting for his answer. Calum would be truthful about his thoughts and they would talk about it together with the other two as the circle of trust was there. They would sat at the sofa inside the tour bus and sternly talked about the situation although it was many times discussed by the same group.

Calum just couldn't get you out of his head and he knew you don't. You were one of the victims of an incident and it caused an impact just enough to diagnose you with retrograde amnesia. In other words, it's a loss of your memories to retain the memories before the accident. You are unable to seek out the old memories, including the information that you're in a relationship with Calum. As much as Calum wanted to help you, your parents forbid him from reaching you considering he's famous and they don't like their daughter in jeopardy in his world.

Calum and the boys tried to reach you in any way possible without your parents knowing but they always fail. Lately, Calum stopped reaching you although the boys still want to fight just for the sake of Calum but he had no energy to do so. He already accepted you're gone completely from his arms and he has nothing to do about it.

Nothing but fate, of course.

After three hours on the road to another city, they had come to a halt for gas stop. Ashton, as the one who lose in their childish games during the ride, was told to buy some snacks and softdrinks which he obliged after a long string of sigh. After a couple of seconds, Luke's phone rang and Ashton's name lit up on his screen. He texted him, "You guys should be hjere" and misspelled "here" due to the immediate text. Calum felt something weird, like his pulse was rapid and his hands were suddenly wet.

That's when he had come to the point that he felt your presence without even knowing. You were in the gas store, picking up a pack of Pepsi and a lot of Skittles. He remembered them all too well that they're your favorites. Michael pushed him gently towards you without disturbing your peaceful self while thinking of what should you buy next. Calum cleared his throat when he was near you and it grabbed your attention to look at him. Of course to you, he looked familiar but that's that and nothing more. Calum acted like he's buying something from the junk food section but when he sensed your stares, he looked back.

"Oh wow," he acted like he just saw you for the second time around. "I didn't know you'll be here."

"Have we met before?" you immediately asked and although it pains Calum, he's willing to do this again. Just so you could remember him, just so it'll go back to normal. "I'm sorry if I insulted you, it's just that I was in an incident."

"No it's okay, I tend to forget people as well," he immediately cursed himself by saying that. "I'm Thomas, your childhood best friend?" he hoped you were familiar about him.

"That's why you're familiar." he nodded, starting to have progress. He missed talking to you. "What brings you here?"

"We're just having a boys' trip." he pointed his three friends behind the small aisles two rows back. "How about you?"

"Oh, I'm also in a trip but I'm just alone. I kind of left my house because if you already know, my parents are so strict of me and I'm so sick of it." he was surprised by this. He never thought you'll still have that rebellious kind of side. "And also, do you know any guy named Calum?"

He quickly shook his head, "Never heard of such name."

"Well, he gave me this letter," you showed him the letter for the meantime. "And I'm going to meet him on the next city."

Calum smiled, knowing that you got his letter from last week before he stopped hoping for you. "You know, I'm going on the same road so why not, call each other and maybe one of us find him? Because I know one Calum and he's pretty famous."

"I never remembered or was familiarize about having friends with famous people." she murmured but loud enough for him to hear it. He missed you thinking so loudly, it was adorable. "But thanks though, I appreciate your help Thomas." you smiled before you gave your number to him and left with your purchased bags.

Calum looked back to his friends and waved his phone to them, signalling he got your number. "Now this is what I'm talking about!" he said, giddy. Although he doesn't believe in fate, he's likely thanking it now.