Dear Diary (Calum Hood imagine)

so before i start, i just wanna say that i posted a new 5SOS fanfiction-random called "5 Seconds of Summer: Song Preferences". that doesn't take any requests because i'm doing it with songs that i know and that can be a one shot for any boy from the band.  should i continue that? x 

and oh, this is really not the best work i've got

Dear Diary (Calum Hood imagine) 

Maybe thinking about the school's notorious boy suddenly became interested in what you do and what you're dedicated to, was something very far from reality. Or maybe it's just life, you don't what you're getting, and that applies to you and Calum Hood.  He's been in trouble ever since you both entered secondary high but he was never expelled for all the causes he'd done to bring the school's popularity down. You never knew why. Your twin brother always tell you stories from gossips and news about him which you don't really have a care to know but it's always your brother's routine. Besides, you thought to yourself, you've been going on the same classes every year so you supposed you ought to know things.

You looked to your right, tapping your pen on the rims of your desk, as you stared at the boy with blonde streaks three seats apart. He wasn't listening—he became to dislike hearing lessons and discussions—but instead he's writing on a notebook you're unfamiliar with. Everyone at school has the same notebook bought from school so you thought it was his personal notes. At that moment, his face was relaxed and you felt his aura a bit warmer than usual.  You realized you stared too long so you looked back to your teacher at the front and copied the lesson from the board. Minutes later, the bell rang. Your teacher put up an assignment due tomorrow that groan was everyone's reply. You heaved a tired sigh and copied that as well before you packed your bag and left the room. In the hallway, you're finding your twin brother in the sea of people. It was crowded and obnoxious noises filled the area immediately. In that kind of a place, you wouldn't find your brother that quick so you go back to the room only a meter away from where you were and stayed until the coast 's clear. But as you got back, from the doorway, you accidentally bumped Calum on his way out.

He looked at you, despised. "Watch where you're going, Darwin." That's the other one, you wanted to say but he already left before you could even open your mouth.

You just shrugged it and pretended it was no big deal. You turned your heel and sat at the front row before you slid your phone out from your bag's front pocket to text your brother.

To: Darwin
where tf are u

You expected him to reply after a few minutes since he doesn't give much of a damn about his phone. As a matter-of-fact, he shouldn't have a phone if it wasn't for your mom that said he must have one for emergency purposes. Now that it's an emergency (because you're hungry and he has the money), he got to reply faster. You tapped your fingers on the desk due to boredom. You weren't a patient person, your patience always wears thin.

After a couple of minutes, your phone rang and it was from your brother, telling you that he's already at the cafeteria and that he's sorry for letting you wait. You can't help it, it's your brother, but of course you were irritated. You got up and left the room, deciding to leave your two of your books from earlier in your locker before you head to the cafeteria. The hallways were not that crowded anymore, like Black Friday, so you decided it's a good time. You opened your locker and placed your books behind the others, arranging them gently inside, before you were bumped with someone you don't know. You looked up to see who it was, a boy two years younger than you, and it's like he's running from someone/something that's following him behind. You care to look at the direction where he was looking at but no one was really running towards him. He didn't helped you stand up so you stood up by yourself, him leaving you without any apology or whatsoever pissed you off. As soon you closed your locker with a mad force, something fell from on top of the lockers. You looked down to pick it up; a dark blue notebook.