Stare (Ashton Irwin imagine)

FIRST OF ALL I APOLOGIZE IF YOU SEE SOME MISTAKES AND I APOLOGIZE IF THIS LOOKS A BIT RUSH IN THE END AND LASTLY THOUSAND FUCKING READS YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE BOMB DIGGITY AND TO CELEBRATE THIS MADNESS I PRESENT YOU A LONG LONG IMAGINE WITH THE DRUMMER OF 1000+ DRUMMING FACES

Stare (Ashton Irwin imagine)

I deserve you better, he kept to himself, I would never destroy you. Looking from afar, you're from terrible to worse and Ashton can see that. He has never approached you but somehow, just by observing your movements and actions, he was like knowing you without words. Ashton was a type of a guy that never approach people, he was the shy one. He could have gain confidence when the times he was tortured emotionally suddenly erased in his history of as a human being, of as Ashton Fletcher Irwin. And he admired you from afar, that's the problem. When you love someone, you felt like not answering plain questions like "How do you even love him/her?" or "Why do you choose him/her?" because you just felt it. The sudden realization of feeling mentally complete and you wanted more of the half to control you as a whole. Love is just what it is, that's what Ashton believed, and to what love to him is a mixture of ecstatic and mental and physical agony. Just by looking, your trashy appearance has been the result of breaking up with your three-year boyfriend. Everyone knew you were together with that boy because he's just famous and you didn't care about his habit of smoking and dealing drugs at age 17 as long as he's the popular one, except Ashton. That boy was a nice guy until you guys started to argue and even both of your parents were included. Ashton knew; additional to the fact you two are neighbors.

Ashton sighed that day, he had no right to go straight up to you and tell you it's going to be alright. First, he's not even a friend of yours, he thought this can scare you. Second, she might not be in her best place where someone out of nowhere goes to talk to her about bad relationships and the rainbow after it. Lastly, Ashton couldn't find his voice to call your name. Hell, he couldn't even defend himself to people who treat him like trash for amusement. He again let out a long thread of sigh and casually just got inside his first class before the bell rang. As if in just a jiffy, the bell rang for dismissal and he still haven't got the strength to talk to you. He's been classmates with you but you guys never really had a conversation to start with since Ashton's not good with it. At the same time, in History and Mathematics, he's in the same class with that guy who broke up with you and found another one like nothing happened. Like he wasn't even in a relationship with you last night. Ashton gritted on his teeth while glaring at the back of the guy, called by his teacher on both subjects multiple times and got in detention for suddenly raging on your ex-boyfriend. Ashton's not the guy everyone in school thought would enter the detention room so they felt like his aura changed and just crept on their books on page 156.

At the detention room, which consisted of 7 people including Ashton, there's this boy from Class E (the lowest class) who bullied him 3 years straight. Ashton felt Hell, but he doesn't want to show anyone that he's weak. This boy, Andrew, smacked Ashton on the head with his big juicy hand when the teacher monitoring left for a second pee. More to Ashton, it took the teacher a whole year, yet to Andrew he didn't show emotion about being in pain.

"Ashton, buddy, it's been nice seeing you again! You left me for Class C, I feel lonely without your company, boy!" said Andrew.

He showed nothing, he just faced the whiteboard that has a writing "We have an hour here so just get a chair, sit with your ass and shut the fuck up!" it's obviously the principal because of no good moralities, he's no help.

"Ah, playing deaf, are we Irwin?" he again smacked Ashton's head but mote harder than Ashton thought it would hurt. He bit his lower lip to prevent himself to let out a whimper. "Even if you're all almost smarty ass now doesn't mean you have to forget about me. I mean c'mon, we're both friends here! You remember Brandon, Dennis and Victor right?" Ashton closed his eyes from fright when he heard footsteps coming near him and sat in front of him.