Memories (Luke Hemmings imagine)

You like to think that every second is precious so you take pictures and videos of just about everything. Mostly of your pictures are with Luke and videos of Luke sleeping or trying to cook without your help. Even when he just woke up, you'll take videos of it. Not that you have a retrograde amnesia, you just like doing these things for memories. Luke didn't mind at all, he understood your habit of just making videos and pictures but not today.

By today, he meant you weren't taking videos or pictures.

You were sleeping quietly on your side of the bed when he woke up. He wasn't a morning person but he was bewildered that you weren't in your natural activities. Then he decided to looked at the date, hoping it would give him a sign of why you're acting that way so sudden. He realized it was December 22, the month and date you would always murmur in your sleep when it's coming close. The thing about that date was when almost everything that's tragic happened to your life; your dad got divorced with your mom, leaving your mom at your house in the care of your aunt, your last boyfriend broke up with you in front of everyone at school, almost everyone spread the false news that you're a "slut" that's why he broke up with you and you were almost raped going home late at night. You became insomniac with all those occurrence in one day and Luke only knew about it when he asked your aunt.

Even before Luke, you were fond of taking pictures and videos with your last boyfriend and also with your family. Your last boyfriend find it irritating so you somehow make less videos and pictures with him. You can't make a good picture with all the yelling going on in your house with your family. You only do videos where there's only darkness and the audios where you sobbing in the background and their arguments.

Luke, however, was the only thing that happened new in your life. He didn't mind with the videos and pictures, he didn't mind you bringing the camera at all times. He liked that about you because all you wanted was to capture memories, may it be a bad or a good thing. When you missed something so important, he would always make sure he got it so he'll send it to you. He never mind you keeping the memories of your last boyfriend, although sometimes he was jealous about it but you'll always assure him that he got more than the last one.

Going back, Luke decided to change the tradition. If he could change your perspective towards men and changed your perspective about love, then he could maybe change the ways you take action when it's already December 22. He took your camera from your night table and put it on. He thought for a moment of something he could do to wake you up.

But before that, "Hey, I'm Luke Hemmings and I'm not a morning person. But Y/N here is not awake earlier than me so I need to wake her up like she always do to me." he then put the view on you and his hand creeping on the camera while he's waking you up softly. After a few attempts, he tried the thing you did the last time when he completely freaked out, "THE HOUSE IS ON FIREEEEE!" you immediately opened your eyes and squinted on where Luke was and you were surprised he got your camera. "Oh look t that, she woke up. Hey babe..." he smiled at the camera. "Good morning! The sun's up and you need to get up as well."

You tried to cover yourself from the sheets but Luke pulled them off so you would really get up. "Fine," you groaned. "I'll do your breakfast."

"Yey!" he chirped when you stood up, the view was still on your back. He was trying not to record your lower extremities (if ya know what I mean). "I love you babe."

You giggled, "You're just hungry."