Terrible Joke Got Me Like (Calum Hood imagine)

the title is rush you see

Terrible Joke Got Me Like (Calum Hood imagine) 

You chortled, "Calum, stop making terrible jokes, oh my gosh."

Calum chuckled as well, looking down on you where you laid down your body to rest. "You were bored, that's why I seized to entertain."

"I wasn't bored. The silence was too comfortable." it was true. You liked being with Calum. You felt the solemn quietude surrounding both of you was comfortable and weightless. You can just sit beside him and say nothing but still enjoy the day.

"Want me to make another joke?" he smiled down on you. Your heart fluttered when his caramel brown eyes locked onto your own pair of eyes, feeling that familiar contact you guys often do.

You sighed and let out a small laugh, "Sure, whatever."

Calum looked in front of him where the orange sun was fading down, hence the call of night in just a few moments. He then let out a fits of laughter and shook his head, "I just realized it is a terrible joke."

"Can't tell if I haven't heard of it." Calum never make good jokes (or good poems like Shakespeare), it wasn't his hobby to do so. He was born as a sweet, loving guy and contagiously weird but when it comes to jokes, he was lacking humor. Not that you hate it, you just have something to tease about him and his funny, annoying looks towards you was making you laugh.

Maybe it's because you like him or maybe it's because he was cute, or both.

"Fine," he looked at you, trying not to let his embarrassment be dominant. "Are you from Korea?"

"Okay, why?" you asked.

He can't take it, he can't look at you if he's going to say it so he looked away. "Because you can be my Seoul mate." you bit your lower lip to supress your laughter inside but you ended up bursting a boisterous laugh. It wasn't that humorous but the fact that it came from Calum, it was hilarious.

"Are you flirting now, Cal?" you sat up and he's still not looking at you.

With his lips twitched into a smirk, he answered, "Maybe. Do you want me to flirt with you?"

"Well, I want you to date me." you blurted out so suddenly. You quickly covered your mouth when Calum looked at you in surprise. You both don't know what to say but in a small percentage, you didn't regret it. You don't want to take it back because you want him to know it. Be that girl who has so many opportunities but didn't open the door for it or the girl carrying her first rejection from her best friend.

Until he spoke, something that could break the silence, "I like that. That's not a joke, right? Like this is real talk and you want this—us—on a next level. I like that. I like the thought of you to be my girlfriend, better yet my wife." escalating to a quick passionate kiss that you've always wanted. The taste of his soft lips lingered even after you both break away.

"Tomorrow after school, pizza place?" he laughed but he liked the idea.

He liked you.

i didnt put the part 2 and 3 because they're not as good as this one so