What's Going On... (Luke Hemmings imagine)

What's going on in Luke's mind?

He's annoyed. He scoffed in his mind and always think, I'm better than Michael. You probably won't see this in Luke because he would always look like he cared of you talking about Michael and asking him about Michael. It's always Michael, why not Luke? He doesn't even like you anyway, Luke would scream in his mind just when you left after every conversation. To be quite frank, he never liked you in the first place like the feeling he's hiding right now.

He's your best friend, a pal, or whatever you wanted to call his level to you. when you started to become obsessed with Michael, he was starting to make jokes like "What if I like you, would you turn back from Michael?", "What would you do if I say he doesn't like you but I like you?" or "He's with Ashton, get over him" which was the start of his special interest towards you. He never wanted it to be that way but he's drowning more to his feelings for you whenever he denies it to himself. It was tough because he had to try not to let his emotion burst when you're talking about Michael or he's talking to Michael during band practices.

And he would stay that way because even if he said he liked you, he's never Michael. He would stay hidden with his feelings for you because if there's someone who's going to make you happy, that's Michael even without him realizing it. Because that's love, right? Love is all about sacrifices. Although it gives a bad ache towards Luke, as long as you're happy, he'll stay away. After all, he's just your best friend right?

That's the closest thing he could get to you.