Boyfriend

Imagine. Darren just came back from a week in San Francisco to visit his parents. You and him have been dating for a few weeks. He stepped into the house you shared with the Starkids in Ann Arbor after he put his stuff back in his room. It was after graduation and the house was full of boxes of those who were about to leave. Some to Los Angeles, some to Chicago and some to New York. Unfortunately, you and Darren wouldn't be separated since you decided to go to LA like Darren, Joey, Brosenthal and a few others. You were reading a magazine on the couch when Darren sat next to you. The living room was empty; just the both of you, the TV and a few dvds. Darren drums his fingers on his thighs, looking nervous. He put a hand through his curly, bushy hair and leans on you.

"I talked to my parents, you know" he softly says in your ear. "I hope so! Spending a whole week without talking to them would have been hard, don't you think?" you joke while glancing at him. Your eyes went back to the article about how important being yourself was when you heard him sigh. "No, I mean, I talked to them about you" he clarifies. You did your best to hide your smirk without any real success. You kept your eyes on the magazine, not paying attention to it anymore. "I said that we...I mean we never put words on it...but, um...I said that I was in love...and that you were my girlfriend" he says with a crunched face, like he was waiting for something bad to happen. "Oh" you say, trying to sound and look shocked. "Is that your way of asking if I am?" you ask, kind of amused by his nervousness. Your eyes found his again and this time, he couldn't miss your smirk. He chuckled and looked down before turning his head towards you. "No, this is" he says as he sits up straight. "Y/N, I love you. I'm really happy with you. I hope that I can make you as happy as you make me. So...will you be my girlfriend? Like my official official girlfriend?" he asks.

He was way too cute. You felt yourself blushing as you thought about how lucky you were. You grin. "I thought you'd never ask" you answer with a grin and a wink. He giggled and kissed you passionately. He pulled away and had a grin on his face. You knew that face. Something was coming. He jumped on you, making you lie on the couch as you yelled "Darren!". A tickle fight and some kisses later, you realized you would change this for nothing.