Getting Official

Imagine. Since Darren has been on tour, you did not see him for a whole month. He's been really busy with the tour and the meetings and you were stuck at home with your job. It breaks your heart that you couldn't be with him for such an important moment in his life. You were there the first night, in San Francisco, but you couldn't follow him for the whole tour. You both tried to call each other and Skype as much as possible. You really miss him. Darren and you have been dated for years now, but you were not official yet. You didn't hide your relationship, but you did not show it to the entire world either. On a Friday, your boss told you you were free to go after your morning shift. Since you had your weekend too, you decide to go surprise Darren and spend the weekend with him and his team. You took a flight to the town Darren was supposed to do a show tonight. You were there pretty quickly, it wasn't very far from LA.

You call Darren's manager, Ricky and he informs you Darren is about to do a meet and greet before the show since he can't do it after. With Ricky's help, you manage to put your luggage on the bus where Darren couldn't find it if for some reason he came back in there. You and Ricky went to the event and you stood in line like a fan, making sure no one got too loud about the fact that you were here. When it was your turn, Darren said "Hey honey! What's your name?" as he search for another pen, head down on the table. You take out a photo he knew only you had, and put in on the table. "Just sign 'For my Girlfriend'" you joke.

He suddenly lift his head to you like he saw an angel. "Hi" you say as you chuckle. Without saying a word, he quickly stood up from his chair, take your face between his hands and kisses you passionatly. You were really surprised by the kiss. He never kissed you in front of his fans before. Never held your hand even. And here he is, delivering one of the most passionate kiss you ever shared in front of a crowd. As he pull back, he looks at you and grins. He had tears in his eyes. "You're really here. I'm not dreaming right?" he says between the several pecks he dropped on your lips. "I'm here" you say as you grin too.

He suddenly climbs on the table and scream "Guys, I have an annoncement". "What are you doing?" you giggle nervously as you look around. Several people were filming the scene. "Come here" he says as he offers you his hand. "Do you trust me?" he add as he saw your questioning face. You nod and take his hand and climb on the table too. "Guys this woman right here had been coping with me for so long now, and God knows how dumb I am" he says as the crowd laughs. "I don't want to hide anymore. I love you way too much for that. I want to be able to hold your hand and to kiss you whenever and wherever I want to. Like now" he says before he kisses you as passionatly as earlier. You smile onto the kiss as the crowd cheers you both.

When you both get back on the ground, you remind to Darren that he had a meeting to do. He couldn't stop kissing you and he held you so tight he almost makes you choke. "Babe, I'm here whole weekend! I'm not going anywhere, but your fans, them, have other things to do, I think" you whisper in his ear. "Oh. Right. Sorry guys" he apologizes to the fans.

He sits back and went back to his meeting, eventually looking at you a lot. This night during his concert, he sang your special song: I Don't Mind. It was just the beginning of a wonderful weekend and a wonderful life by his side.