No.

~*Violets POV*~

Ian looks like he's playing a game, but I don't think he is. Finally, he pulls the trigger on the gun and I don't hear the click I heard before. It is replaced with a loud bang and Jack falling to the ground. I scream out in pain and push my way out of Wendy's grip, it loosened after that. I dash to Jack and grab onto his shoulders as I drag his limp body onto my lap. I cover my mouth as tears begin gushing out of my eyes like rain.
"N-n-n-no!" I scream, running my hand over his face.
"No!" I scream again, and this time I see the blood begin to pour out of his head onto my lap. I don't have the power to keep my head up anymore and it falls onto Jack's chest. Normally, when I did this he would wrap his arm around me and kiss the top of my head. I would be able to hear his heartbeat and his steady breathing, but not anymore. My tears fall onto his shirt and I can feel my heart cracking inside my chest. I wrap mg arms around him and hold onto him as if he was my life source. I gain a small amount of energy and use it to move my head to kiss his soft lips. They feel cold and souless, and it just makes my heart break even more. I feel a knot in my throat and a pit in my stomach. It doesn't leave me, and I can't make it go away no matter how hard I try. I shake my head in denial and run my fingers through his soft hair. I can't do this right now, not anymore. Jack... The one person I needed... The one man I truly knew I loved...
"I-I-I... I'm.... S-so, so, so, so sorry." I whisper into his neck. It's like he would respond to me, comfort me and rub my back. But he doesn't.
"W-we... N-never got m-married... L-like you w-wanted... I-I am s-so sorry Jack... I-I love you..." My voice constantly cracks while I stammer to say my words. My eyes leak with tears and I shake my head, as if denying the fact that this is real.
"I-I... Love you... S-so, please d-don't leave me. N-not here, not n-now..." I whisper as I kiss his cheek lightly. His hair is still soft, but his body is getting colder and he is slipping further and further away from me.
"No!" I shout at him. "D-don't you leave me!" I shake my head and grab into him tightly. I can't be alone... I can't lose Jack, not him. I've lost everything else, and now I've lost him too. Now all that's left for me here is to kill everyone who took from me. I slowly lift my head and glare at Ian who stands in front of me. He still states at me, and is still smiling. Flames begin to grow inside me, replacing the place my heart should be.
"I'm sorry, Violet. I didn't mean to actually kill him, but now I think I paid you back." Ian smirks down at me and puts the gun back in his holster. My eye twitches at the sight and I don't hold back, I have nothing to lose anymore. I quickly grab the knife in my combat boot and fling it at Ian's head. It lands in one of the men behind him. I missed. I never miss. I growl and instead go for the knife in my breastplate and throw it straight at him. It kills another man behind him. I misses again. What's wrong with me? I have no other weapons to use, except... My crossbow. I grab an arrow and quickly load it into my crossbow. I don't hesitate to pull the trigger.
"Die!" I scream, I miss again. I load another arrow and aim at his stupid, smiling head.
"Die!" I repeat as I shoot at him again, I didn't miss this time. It hits his shoulder and the smile on his face finally fades away. All my rage melts away and all I feel is the extreme helplessness inside me. I grasp onto Jack once more and pull his lifeless body closer to me. Help me, save me, just be here, with me Jack. I love you, I need you... I bury my head into his chest with all the thoughts in my head spinning all at once.
"Take all of them to the cells. And take Jack too, I wouldn't want this dear to have to be taken away from him." Ian states, I can hear his smile in his voice.
"What?" Duncan shouts. "What do you think you're doing? All of you are under arrest, so lay down your weapons and surrender. None of you had ant permission to do what you just did. You are all under arrest for the murder of Jack McLaughlin and for your words of anarchy against Shane." He states and I hear the metal clanking of handcuffs.
"You're locking us up?" Ian begins laughing loudly and I just hug Jack more. "Take them." Ian says once his laughter calms down. Suddenly I feel Jack being dragged away from me and I jump up and punch a bulky man who dared to put his hands on Jack's body.
"No one touch him!" I shout. A few men back away from me at the sight of seeing their friend knocked out by me.
"We're taking you, and him." One of the men states. I shakily nod, I'm not match for all of them, not right now.
"I'm carrying him." I demand. I lean down and put one arm under his weak legs and place the other on his back. I carry Jack bridal style and a few of the men surround me, as if to gaurd me. Like I'd run, I have no aim anymore. I've missed too many tikes to try anymore, and now all I have is Jack, and I'm keeping him. Wendy stares at me in shcok, but I write it off and walk willingly with the men. Fin was easily taken and Dunacn, he is grabbed whether he fights or not. They lead us through the empty streets of my home. Everything looked wrecked and broken, it almost looks like how I'd imagine myself to look like these days. Broken, scared and lost. That's how I feel, and it's this feeling of dread in my stomach that wrecks me and is slowly testing me apart inside. When I lost my daughter, I didn't know what to do or who to go to. The only thing I wanted was to see Jack and give him a sweet embrace. I wanted him to comfort me and be the man I know he is. And now, that's all I want. I just want to have Jack back in my life, I just want him to be here with me again. The gaurds stop us at the police station and open the door almost naturally. They hold it open for us and I walk in, not caring about who or what may be inside. No guard at the door, no people in the waiting room, dying for an opportunity to speak with my husband, and no woman at the front desk, happily waiting for me. The men lead us to the back, past all the offices and to the jail part of the building. They open the door to the cells and it creaks loudly. As soon as it opens I hear a familiar voice begun shouting.
"I'll pay you all whatever you want! Simply let us out, and I will give you whatever you want." Shane says, his arms dangling out of one of the cells. So, they got him too, huh? He obviously is putting up quite the fight here.
"Shane." I say as I come into view from his cell. I stop in my tracks and look at him. His hair is matted and his suit is covered in dirt, not like him at all.
"Violet! Thank God you're here. What happened? Did you get Ian?" He questions me frantically, eyeing me with a worried expression.
"No. I didn't. I missed." I say plainly. He gives me a confused stare until his eyes drop to my arms where Jack lay. His eyes widen at the sight of my dead love and his jaw drops.
"Violet... Oh, I'm so sorry... He was a very good man, and I truly will miss him." He pauses and looks into my eyes that are now filled with tears. Jack was right, he is a good guy. "I promise that once we get out, he will have a proper burial and we will get who is responsible." He promises, actually letting parts of his emotion in his words. My tears fall down my face and I almost go completely numb in that very moment. Everything crumbles away from my grasp and I feel my legs shake from my weight and Jack's.
"Move along." One of the men behind me demands, pushing me slightly. That was it, with that slight nudge my legs shake too much and I collapse onto the floor. I begin crying once again, grasping onto Jack's shirt as I kiss his cold skin once more. His face is pale, oh, so pale. A stream of his blood now coats the side of his head and trails onto my clothes as well. He never deserved this, not like the rest of us do. Jack never did anything wrong, never. Everyone else has, even me. Mark has hit and yelled at people, he's violent and dangerous. Wade stole one of our cars from a family and with it, all their supplies, probably leaving them for dead. Bob hasn't done much, but he suggested killing my baby. Now, it doesn't matter to me anymore, as it came true ether way. Maddie toyed with boys she dated, just using them for her own personal use. Emmet has killed people, just so that he could help his girlfriend. Shane has lied, schemed and perhaps more to politicians, and has raised himself to power. So much power, that he can order people around without any second thought. And I, I killed my mother. I killed her because she killed my unborn child. I killed her, and I'm relieved. I'm happy even, and what dies that show about me? That I'm a terrible person, I should have died instead of Jack? Why, yes, it does. Jack never did anything wrong, everything he did was to help someone else. I love Jack, and perhaps I may never get over that. Either way, I love him and I am not letting go yet.