From l.a to new york to l.a

So I flew on a plane back to New York to visit my mom for thanksgiving. I haven't seen her in a while. She drove me back. I walked in the house. So many memories were brought back. Everything looked the same.
"You tired?" My mom asked.
"I'm good. But is there anything to fill This empty stomach?" I asked. I ate some chicken nuggets.
"So... Have you spoken to Jessica or anyone." I asked.
"Yeah actually Jessica came over the over day to pick up something she left here by accident." My mom said.
"You should see some of them today." My mom suggested. I drove over to jakes house. There were some cars here so some of my friends we're probably here. I walked to the door and rang the bell. It took someone 1 minute to answer the door.
"Oh shit!!' Alex?!! " Jaden said Then hugged me.
"Haha ! Hey jaden!" I said laughing. I walked in. They all saw me and ran to me and hugged me.
"I didn't know you were gonna be here ! " Jess said then hugged me.
"Alex! What up ! What up!" Jake said. I caught up with everyone.
I went to put my drink away.
"I'm so glad you're here!" Jess said.
"Me too ! Hey umm so.. What about tyler.." I asked.
"Oh ! Him, his parents and Gianna went on some ski trip .. But I needa ask you about something!" Jess said. Me and Jess spent almost the whole night talking and talking. Bryce walked by.
"Hey I'm gonna start the car." Bryce said to Jess then walked out the door.
"Alright so.. I really like Bryce and I'm just waiting for him to propose ! " Jess said.
"Don't worry! I'm sure he likes you a lot! Just wait till the moment arrives!" I said. I drove back home.
**next day***
We had thanksgiving. Some of my moms sisters and brothers came over. And some of my cousins as well. As soon as that shindig was over we cleaned up.
"Well I really miss New York!" I said to my mom.
"New York misses you too !" She said. So I had to later pack to fly back to l.a . I was just looking outside the window and I saw tyler and his family's car pull up near his driveway. I was contemplating whether to go and say hi cause we're kinda friends but I didn't.me and my mom caught up. I told her all about the scripts I write. We also went around town just doing stuff we used to do. It made me miss New York so much. I got back on a flight to l.a.
**now back in l.a.i was exhausted as shit. I got back to my house and my dad told me how I'm gonna get to watch the actors act on set for some days. There was good news all around me.
I got back to work.
"Hey Alex .. How was New York?" Tiffany asked. She obviously didn't care at all. Logan walked in.
"Hey Alex ! I wanna show you something." Logan said. I read his script.
"Hey.. It's almost as good as mine!" I said.
"Haha thanks ! But look! Steven Spielberg wants to direct this movie script I wrote !" Logan said.
"You serious! I'm so happy for you!" I said then hugged him.
"Hey Alex.. Can I talk to you out here .." Tiffany said.
"What!" I asked.
"I hope you know that Logan will never like you!" She said.
"Look what do you want?" I asked.
"You know I like him!" She said.
"What are you trying to say?" I asked.
"Don't talk to him!" Tiffany said.
"Do what you want." I said then walked back in. Tiffany kept giving me rude looks. As we clocked out , Tiffany asked Logan out to get ice cream after work. Seemed like she was trying to make me jealous. I got back home. There was a girl and and a boy in my house. They looked like they were 10.
"Hi.... Who are you two?" I asked.
"They're your little cousins... Their parents are out for dinner tonight and your dad said you'd watch them." The chef said. Well .. I didn't say I wanted to become a parent just yet !
"Umm hey guys .. Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. They just went on their iPads. Kids these days huh? At 4 we went to the beach to just chill. They were actually not that annoying which was good. They were building sand castles while I was laying down listening to music.
"Hey guys .. Try not to get the sand in my eyes .. Thanks" I said. They got kinda tired and ran to the car. So I had to get back up and chase after them.
"Alex! The walking dead plays right now ! Can we go back now!" Timmy said.
"Uh yeah sure. Get in!" I said. As soon as we got back to my house, they turned the tv on.
"So.. You Guys like this show?" I asked. They were too concentrated on the show.
"Alex!!! We left our sand castle stuff at the beach !!!" Minnie said.
"Alright !! I'll get them then." I replied. Our chef told me he'd watch them. So I drove to the beach. Trying to remember where the heck we were sitting. I finally found them! I just put them in the beach bag. Then I heard a voice. I turned around.
"Hey , whatcha doing here at 7pm... " Logan asked.
"Oh.. I had to get some stuff my cousins forgot.. So how was that ice cream date ? I asked.
"Haha! It's just Tiffany. Why would it be a date?" He asked.
"She kinda likes you ..." I said.
"Oh I thought she just wanted to hang out as friends.." Logan said then laughed.
"I think not." I said then laughed. We sorta didn't say anything.
"Alright umm I guess I better get going." I said.
"Oh hey umm .. I know we have a half day off tomorrow so would you wanna go on a hike or something?" Logan asked.
"Oh! Will you take your shirt off?" I asked jokingly. He laughed.
"Only if you want me too!" He said.
"Haha no but yeah ! I'd be down." I said then smiled. I left. I told myself I didn't wanna like anyone but ... I was starting to really like Logan.
**next day***
I walked into the office.
"Our ice cream date was amazing!" Tiffany said.
"Really? Cause he told me he didn't even know it was a date.." I replied. She gave me a mean look.
"Oh hey Alex! I brought some cold waters !" Logan said.
Before we all left Tiffany stopped me.
"Where are you going ?" She asked.
"Just a hike.. Definitely not a date like your ice cream One though!" I said. So I rode in Logan's car. We got to this nice trail. It was sunny but with a breeze. We started walking and talking.
"So tell me. Are you the outdoorsy type?" Logan asked.
"I spend my days on the beach .... So I guess kinda. You know.. Me and my friends would do all this stuff and go on adventures around islands." I said as we were walking.
"Alright you're showing off." Logan said. I laughed. We just talked and walked and talked and walked. It was 8pm and we got to the top. We just sat down on this mat he brought.
"So... How's New York? You must miss your friends ." Logan said.
"I mean yeah but... I'm in love with L.A so its fine. But yeah I do miss my friends. Did you always live here in L.A ?" I asked .
"I moved here 2 years ago and left all my buds in New Jersey . But I visit them so its all good as well." Logan said.  We just stared at the stars and kept talking.
"I also had this girl back in New Jersey who I liked ... But she was kind of trying to stop me from leaving and Pursuing what I wanted to do. As much as I wanted to be with her... I couldn't pass up an opportunity her in l.a." Logan said.
"What about you? Who's the unlucky guy you left behind?" Logan asked.
"Umm it's more like he left me for college which I get but.. He didn't react the right way . And you can't just expect someone to get back with you after you've been gone. So now he has some other chick and .. I'm glad to be here in l.a!" I said. Logan's phone buzzed.
"What's that?" I asked .
"Pyper keeps texting me.. Asking to get back but .. " Logan said. 
"Oh.. " I said.
"It's hard for me to say no or reject someone so... I don't know how to handle this." Logan said.
"Just..'do what you feel is right. Don't make any regrets wasting time." I replied. I got back home. It was nice just talking to someone about stuff for once.  My dad looked super happy.
"What's up?" I asked.
"The script you helped write for the movie that came out is doing great! It's getting such good ratings!!" My dad said. I was completely shocked and happy at the same time. He also apparently told me that freaken Anna Kendrick wants to meet me.
**couple months later***
After all that crazy stuff with helping direct ... Going to screenings with my dad...having actors compliment my scripts .... I felt like I finally had a purpose. Everything actually turned out nice. I was about to get ice cream at the beach.
"Hey!" Logan said jogging to me.
"So.. You were right. I shouldn't waste time." Logan said . I stood there confused with my ice cream.
"...what?" I asked.
"Look I really like you Alex..!" Logan said.
"What are you saying?..." I asked.
"Wanna be my girlfriend? Oh shit this sounds so childish haha!" Logan said laughing.
"Haha! Yeah! " I said as I jumped to hug him. So that's what just happened. We started dating.
**week later**
So today me and Logan got to go to the oscars with my dad. Oscars are pretty long and dragging but... It was an honour that they even invited me. We saw so many amazing actors and actresses I was almost about to faint.
My dad.. Well I guess the movie that he helped produce and the script I basically came up with for a movie was nominated. We were waiting for that category to come up. My dad wrote a speech and everything. Then finally.
"And the movies nominated for best sci-fi movie... "Return of the aliens" , "escape man" and "disoriented world." The presenter said. I was hoping they called ours.
"Escape man!" The presenter said. I was frozen . I looked over at my dad and the team and they were completely shocked and still. Once the show was over .. Logan drove me back home.
"Hey.. The movie you wrote the script for was amazing.. They're idiots!"Logan said trying to comfort me.
"Thanks... But .. Don't worry.. It's only the first one .. There's plenty more coming that will kick ass!" I said. I got back in the house and my dad was fine. I think I was the most destroyed because it was the first movie I helped write.
***2 years later****
I get a call .
".. Jess?" I asked.
"Alex !!! ... Me and Bryce are getting married!!" She said excitedly.
"Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!' I'm happy for the both of you!!! " I said.
"Well.. Were having a wedding in 5 days... And I want you to come!! I haven't seen you in the longest time" Jess said. I obviously had to go.
I went over to Logan's .
"Hey!" I said as I hugged him.
"What's up? " he asked.
"Well.. My friend Jess is getting married .. In 5 days.. And I'm going to the wedding! Would you wanna come with..?" I asked.
"Yeah !! Sure ... Wait actually I'm not sure. I promised to finish writing an episode in 6 days." Logan said.
"Oh that's fine... Many of my friends are gonna be there so it won't be that weird for me." I said.
"I'll see if I can change the deadline." Logan said. So I went to go look for dresses to wear for the wedding. It's so weird to hear that one of my friends are getting married! Especially one of my best friends! I was a little bummed Logan couldn't make it but .. Things happen.