Car crash

So I waited for Tyler to tell me who was pregnant.

"... Stella's pregnant." Tyler said.

"..... Oh how many months and by who ..?" I asked trying not to sound bothered.

".... Umm she's about 5 months pregnant ... And by me.." Tyler said . What the fuck?

I tried to see everything on a time line.

"Wait .... So you got Stella pregnant while we were still together ?" I asked. I already knew that they were fooling and sneaking around with eachother maybe six months into Tyler and my marriage cause he told me but .... He seriously got her pregnant ...? That's what pissed me off .

I was kinda speechless.

"... You're unbelievable ." I said as I walked out the party . I walked out the door. Tyler came walking after me.

"Hey I thought you getting mad at me for stuff in the past was over since you know.... We're divorced ! " Tyler said.

"Yeah I know were divorced but hearing now that you got Stella pregnant when we were still together is annoying and so insensitive of you." I said.

"Look I didn't mean to make a kid with someone else ! Look just get over it. You and I aren't together anymore !" Tyler said.

"You're missing the whole point." I said as I kept walking and crossing the street . Tyler was walking after me then a drunk driver swerved and then I saw Tyler on the ground . The car hit him and they drove away. I ran to him.
He was bleeding on his head.
"Holy shit  !" I said. I called the ambulance.

I was starting to get a little worried because I've never witnessed some shit like this and I felt kinda bad this happened. I kinda was leaving behind the fued between him and I.
He looked like he was in pain.
I had to hold his Frijken head on my lap. He started closing his eyes.
"... No no no Tyler stay awake !" I said as I was kinda pushing him .I was scared he was gonna die .

"... Hey Alex I'm sorry I got her pregnant ." I could hear Tyler mumbling trying to breathe properly .

".... No no I didn't mean for this all to happen .." I said. The ambulance came. Some people from the party had no clue this even happened. They took Tyler to the hospital. Jaden Stella and jess rushed to the hospital. In the waiting room they asked me what happened.
".... And this cAr came around the corner and I guess hit him." I said. An hour later the doctor came out and said we can see him. Stella arrived.
I kinda stood behind my friends.

"Hey man what's up how are you ?." Jaden asked. Tyler looked confused.

"... Shit umm I forget your name ... It's Jared right ?.." Tyler asked. We were all so confused.

"Oh um... He fell on his head so he kind of has memory loss and doesn't remember a lot! You guys are gonna have to help gAin it back." The doctor said. I kinda felt bad. But since he was at least alive I was less stressed.
"Hi tyler." Stella said . Tyler looked confused.

"Im gonna umm go get some air." Stella said and left. She was probably hurt that he couldn't remember her.

"So you guys are my friends ?.." Tyler asked.

"Yeah well I am ..." Jaden said.

"What about you?" Tyler asked me.

"Umm yeah we're kinda friends.." I said.

Tyler touched his head and looked kinda stressed.

We left the room. I got back home. At least he was alive.