Dates

I washed my car on the drive way. It was a nice sunny day surprisingly. Tyler went to get the mail then saw me.
"Washin your car? I think you missed a spot." Tyler said.
"Yeah I still needa wash the back!" I said as I sprayed the car.
"Hey ! I'm gonna help soap the car ." Tyler said as he grabbed a sponge and bucket. It was nice of him. I was kind of zoning out and accidentally tugged the hose too hard and Tyler tripped over it and the bucket of soap went on him.
"Oh shit!!!! Ha ha ! I'm sorry !" I said laughing. He laughed.
"You know what ? I think you need a hug !" Tyler said walking to meet. I started running around the car from him.
"Haha no !!" I said. He finally got to me and hugged me. I got all wet.
"Hey thanks !" I said. He laughed. My mom opened the front door.
"Oh hi tyler !?" She said.
"What's up ?" Tyler asked. Then took his hands off me.
"Well I'm off to run some errands ..... " my mom said then got in her car. She left. I went to wash up and dry myself. Tyler went to dry himself as well.
I walked down the stairs and saw a card on the table. It read "meet me at the copper stone hike". It was 8pm. Kinda dark. I didn't know exactly where I was going.then I saw tyler walking up a hill.
"Hey Vine! Was the card from you !?" I asked panting.
"Hell ya , Brooks !" Tyler said as he ran up the hill. I ran after him . He got to the top sitting and watching me struggle to get up the hill.
"You got this ! Just pretend I'm about to fall off a cliff and you need to save me!" Tyler said.
"Oh then I wouldn't even climb up to help you!" I said joking. He shook his head laughing. There was like 25 more feet I had to walk up to. I finally got up.
"Heyyyy! You finally made it!!" Tyler said.
"Yeah!" I said still getting up. Tyler walked near the edge.
"Hey grab my hand!" Tyler said as he reached out. I finally got up. The view from here was amazing! You could see the pretty lights New York has. This city is pretty great. We sat down near a tree with our feet hanging down this cliff. There was another cliff below that cliff don't worry. So yeah we sat looking at the view.
"I didn't know how much prettier New York looked from here." I said.
"Yeah, I went hiking one time with this girl and we totally kicked it -" Tyler said. I looked at him.
"I'm kidding haha! I actually hiked up here with Jake and Jessica." Tyler said.
"Alrighty... But no really this view is really nice." I said. Tyler had a backpack. He took out some brownies.
".. You're not Tryna get me high.. Are you ?" I asked backing away. He laughed.
"Umm no.... What kind of person do you think I am ? Brownies are actually the best thing I can make so that's why I made them." Tyler said as he took a brownie out. He held it up to my mouth.
"Come on, open up. They're really good alex." Tyler said. I opened my mouth and took a bite.
"Oh wow ! You're actually nice , and you can bake! What else don't I know about you that I'll like?" I asked. Tyler laughed. At 9pm more lights were on and everything was more pretty.
"Hey.. So tell me." Tyler said.
"Yeah ?" I asked.
"After all that shit and drama you and I had together ... Why are you still willing to even let me talk to you ?" Tyler asked. I laughed then ate a cracker.
"Alex..!" Tyler said.
"Well... Cause I'm a nice person ..." I said. We both laughed.
"But Umm...on the real it's cause... I think you're worth having around in my life and I really like you so.. There's your answer. I said then looked away. I could see him smiling.
"Are you trying to flatter yourself by hearing me say nice things about you?" I asked.
"Yeah pretty much !" Tyler said.
"I'm kidding ! I'm kidding." He said. We started talking about our past memories. It was getting kinda late. We walked down the trail. We walked to my car.
"Thanks for that view I got to see." I said.
"Glad I got to share it with ya." Tyler said. I smiled back. He walked to his car. I was still Tryna find my keys in my purse. He drove to me.
"Oh hey Brooks! I forgot!" Tyler said.
I walked to his side of the window.
"Yeah what?"I asked. He kissed me.
"That ." Tyler said then drove off. Well.. I'm wasn't expecting that. I drove back to my house. On the road me and Tyler ended up in lanes side by side. I was driving faster and before you knew it.. We were racing . It's kinda weird but it was pretty fun. I honestly didn't think I'd have so much fun hanging out with him. I got back home and my mom made food.
"Ohhh hey mom." I said.
"Who were you out with?" She asked.
"Umm ... Mom I hope you do know that I'm a grown woman now and I don't need my mom asking me and telling me who I should hang out with.." I said.
"Umm.. I just wanted to know who...." My mom said. I hesitated a little. If I said I was hanging out with tyler .. What else would she think. It's late at night too so there's that.
"Just a friend that's it.. K great I gotta sleep!" I said. I went upstairs.
**next day **
So we all went to chill over at jakes house. He gathered us to the living room.
"Hey guys so as you may or may not know.... Me and kourtney have thought about having a baby ." Jake said.
"Umm no?" Tyler said.
"Well everyone knew how me and bryce wanted one." Jess said. There was an awkward silence.
"Anyways Umm... Well we wanted to announce that WERE HAVING A BABY!!!" Kourtney said. Everyone was congratulating them !
"How long has it been?" Tyler asked.
"For about 2 weeks!" Kourtney said.
I went to the kitchen to get a drink. Tyler walked in.
"Oh hey." Tyler said as he poured himself a drink.
"Still can't believe they're having a kid! That's great!" I said.
"Yeah . Jakes always been the family type of guy so I'm jot surprised." Tyler said.
"Hey you know what ! Maybe... Jakes child might want a friend growing up with him." Tyler said.
"And ...?" I said.
"Maybe .. Me and a certain someone could make that happen?" Tyler said.
"No...." I said.
"I was talking about me and cara delevigne." Tyler said sipping his drink. I rolled my eyes. He walked close to me.
"Kidding Brooks . I'm still kinda young and I'd like to still live life with a very pretty pretty girl." Tyler said winking then left. I went to Wash my cup. Jess walked in the kitchen.
"Oh hey.. You've been in here for a while .. And Tyler just walked out." Jess said. I didn't know if she was Tryna hint at something.
"Are you guys finally friends !!!!" Jess asked.
"Umm yeah sure but I gotta go now." I said. I walked out. I saw Leo.
"Alex Brooks ?" Leo said.
"Hey! I haven't seen you in a while!" I said then hugged him.
"You look great." Leo said. I smiled but awkwardly stood there.
"Umm hey I heard that ... You're great at planning dates and .. I have this girlfriend and I was wondering if maybe you would wanna help me tomorrow ?" Leo asked. Well this was awkward. Having to help this guy who I used to have a thing with, with his date.
"Umm I don't know where you heard that from but Umm sure ." I said. I drove.