Officially over him?!

I got back home from the beach. I was walking around this park. Some guy on a skateboard crashed into me. I got up.
"Oh shit ! Sorry!" He said while he was on the ground getting up.
"It's fine.." I said. I looked at him.
"I'm Ashton." He said with a smile.
"Alex.." I replied then walked away. Kinda bitchy to be honest.
"Okay... Nice to meet you to.." He said. I turned around and walked back to him.
"Sorry if I walked away like an ass.. I'm just kinda in a bad mood." I replied. He was pretty cute.. Don't really know why I ignored him.
"Nah it's fine... I guess people these days aren't so nice .." He said then skated back. I called him back over.
"Hey! I told you... I'm in a bad mood... That's why I just left ." I said. He laughed then drank his water bottle.
"Whatever you say." He said.
".... Okay ..?" I replied. I was about to turn around and leave.
"Oh wait , can I leave now .. I just wanted to ask so I wouldn't be rude again.. You know .. Wouldn't wanna upset you even though I don't know you." I said sarcastically.
"Yeah." He said kinda annoyed then skateboarded away. He turned something dumb Into something difficult. I continued to walk back home. As I was walking I saw Olivia. I tried to get to my house fast before she saw me.
"Hey Alex! I think you left early , but we were all talking about going to the fair tomorrow and I wanted to make sure you got notice of it." Olivia said. I thought about it. I didn't wanna make it seem like I was avoiding everyone.
"Yeah sure I'll go to the fair . What time should I go?" I asked.
"Around 3pm sounds good." She replied. I walked in my house. I was looking outside while I was on the balcony. I saw her and Tyler hugging and talking. They genuinely looked happy being around eachother. So after seeing that I guess ... Since I really like him. As his friend and person.. I should let him be happy with her and not mess with anything. He's happier that way and I wouldn't be a good person to him if I hated him cuz he's happy with someone else. So after seeing that... I just didn't bother liking him and not let anything phase me or make me jealous. I just look at him like a friend and that's it.
**next day**
We all went to the fair. My mom babysat jake and kourtneys baby for the day. I met up with all my friends. Me and Jess and Bryce decided to go on rides together. The rest of them went their own way.
"Hey... Are you allowed to be on these rides..? I thought you're pregnant?" I asked Jess.
"Umm... I'm actually not. I was hoping I was though." She replied. We went on this super scary roller coaster that would go down and up. Jess and Bryce went on another ride while I went to find some food. I stood in line at this cotton candy stand. It was taking so long. These two guys who were friends were standing in front. I was so annoyed waiting. They were playing heads or tails. One guy dropped the coin. He turned around and bent down.  Then got up then looked at me. He smiled.
"I really like your bracelet, you like Calvin Harris too?" He asked.
"Haha yeah i recently went to one of his concerts. I replied. His other friend turned around.
"Ryder ,Dude who are you talking to-" his friend asked when he turned around.We looked at eachother.
"Hey .. I know you." He said. I thought about it.
"You.. Crashed into me on your skateboard." I replied.
"Alex.. That's your name right?" He asked.
"Yeah... Ashton right?" I asked. He nodded. 
"Continue your convo but Dude be careful , she hates people who try to be nice by saying hi." Ashton said. I raised my brow at him then walked out the line.
"He's just kidding." His friend Ryder said. I still left though and walked to another food stand. I found Jess and Bryce. We went on this ride that went into this haunted house. It was pretty scary. We went on almost every ride. I was walking to find jake and kourtney. I sat at this table. Then that Ryder guy sat down.
"Hey my friend Ashton didn't mean to be rude." Ryder said.
"No I'm sure he actually was trying to be." I replied. Ashton walked over.
"Dude !! Why are you talking to her?!" Ashton asked. If you ask me,, he's more rude than I was to him. This guy is even more obnoxious and rude than Tyler.
"Dude I was Tryna apologize for you .. When you said she's mean." Ryder said. I got up.
"Look.. I honestly didn't mean to be rude when i walked away when you said hi the other day okay." I said. Ashton rolled his eyes.
"Whatever..." Ashton said.  I don't know why he was so salty. Ryder seemed like a cool person but Ashton on the other hand... Really mean and seemed to really hate me.
**next day**
I was walking outside and saw Ryder. Ryder walked to me.
"Hey! We keep bumping into each other." Ryder said.
"Oh hi and Yeah ... It's weird.." I replied.
"Do you live around this neighbourhood?" I asked.
"Yeah like 10 minutes down there."Ryder replied.
"Hey umm I was wondering if maybe you would wanna go to Calvin Harris's concert this Saturday! I think Selena Gomez is gonna be performing too!" Ryder said. I really wanted to go but at the same time I was like... We're Barley even friends.
".. Ummm ... Yeah I would." I replied.
"Really? Okay! Well I have a the tickets at my house. But how about i pick you up at 7pm on Saturday?" Ryder said.
"Yeah sure." I replied. After that I continued to walk around the neighbourhood just pondering about life.
**next day**
I went in my car to drive to get a coffee. It was such a nice sunny day outside. As I was getting waiting at a red light in my car I looked to the side. I saw Calvin Harris's tour bus ! This made me extra exited for the concert. I went back home and took. Shower