Calvin Harris Concert

I took a shower and got ready for the concert. It was 7 and the door bell rang. It was Ryder. We walked to his car. I sat in the seats behind the front ones cause Ryder had to keep the new leather not sat on. As we were driving we also stopped at another house.
"I'm picking up .. One more person..." Ryder said. He left the car. I went on my phone. One minute someone opened the door and sat in the car. I was on my phone but didn't look. I got off it and looked to the side. It was Ashton. He went off his phone then looked at me.
"Wait ... I didn't even notice - wait What are you doing here?" Ashton asked.
"Ryder asked me if I wanted to go to the Calvin Harris concert." I replied. He made this look that was kinda rude then went on his phone. I honestly don't know why he hates me sooo much. Ryder came back in the car.
"Yeah sorry I forgot to tell you that Ashton was coming too..." Ryder said to me.
"It's fine Ryder .. I think I'm mature enough to be in the same air as ashton. Not sure if he is tho .." I said as I looked at Ashton. Ashton rolled his eyes and went on his phone.
"I'll take that as a yes .." Ryder said. He started to drive. The sad thing was that the drive was gonna be 45 min. 10 min passed. The radio was on so it wasn't that awkward. I was just looking out the window. I looked with my periferal at Ashton cause he was singing along quietly to Taylor swift while it was on. I quietly laughed. He looked at me.
"What?.." He asked.
"Nothing nothing .. Continue singing along to Taylor swift .." I replied then looked out the window. We had about 20 more min left before we arrived.
"Dude .. Do you think you can drive a little faster .." Ashton said to Ryder.
"Not exactly .." Ryder said.
"Why are you in such a rush? The concert isn't till another 40 minutes.." I said.
"Cause ... I'm supposed to meet this girl there and she said she's been waiting for 20 min by herself ... And I feel kinda rude that I made her wait long." Ashton said.
"Oh that's cute." I said. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.
"No I wasn't trying to be rude .. That's nice that you do actually have a heart." I said to Ashton. He didn't say anything back. We got to the place. We got out the car. There was a bunch of people outside and we were trying to get into the venue.
"Alright man I'll meet you at the car after the concert is over." Ashton said to Ryder then did one of those broski goodbyes. Ashton turned around to me.
"You gonna say something to Alex ?.." Ryder said to Ashton. We awkwardly held both our hands and shook it. He left. Me and Ryder went into the place. Then Calvin finally came to the stage and started jamming some songs and remixes. I had a really great time. After the concert was over we left.
"Hey I gotta use the bathroom but I'll meet you at the car." Ryder said. I walked to the car. Ashton was already there waiting against the car while he was texting on his phone. I stood at the car as well waiting for Ryder to hurry up but the lines at the bathrooms take forever. It was quite windy out and cold . My dumb ass didn't think of bringing a jacket. Ashton got off his phone and walked towards me.
"Yo where's Ryder?" He asked.
"Using the bathroom."I replied.
"Did you enjoy the concert?" I asked.
"Yeah .. I did." He replied. It was a bit awkward. Ryder finally came back. We drove back. Ryder was driving to my house first.
"Hey Alex .. There's gonna be a Big party that Miley Cyrus is gonna be at. You should come ! It's tomorrow!" Ryder said.
"You're inviting her to ... Everything .." Ashton said.
"So... What?! Anyways yeah Alex you can even bring your friends.. I'll text you the address." Ryder said.
"Okay cool ." I said.
"Alright well I hope you come." Ryder said.
"Thanks for taking me to the concert Ryder and umm bye Ashton." I said. I left. I actually had such a great time. Calvin Harris is life. As I walked into my house I completely passed out and slept.
**next day**
Turns out the party that Ryder invited me to was one that a lot of my friends were actually gonna go to. Jess and Bryce apparently were gonna help host the party which was weird.
I arrived a bit late. The party was straight out of a movie with strobe lights and a chocolate fountain. I tried some of the chocolate on the fountain. I walked around the mansion house . A lot of the party took place outside in the huge backyard where Miley Cyrus was singing! Surprisingly there was maybe about 30 people in the house and the other hundred were outside. Inside was probably for chilling. I was trying to find Jaden and Katie because they were here and ... They're usually the life of the party. I was walking around the house and bumped into someone when I turned the corner. It was this girl who was talking to Ashton. I accidentally made her spill her drink on herself. They both looked at me in shock.
"I'm so sorry ..." I said. She gave me a rude look then went to the bathroom. I looked at Ashton.
"Can you just tell her it was a total accident.." I asked.
".. Hmm I don't know." Ashton replied.
"So who are you looking for?" Ashton asked.
"My friends ... I just got here so I don't really know where they are in the big crowd outside and around the house." I replied.
"Hey so umm I didn't know you were actually a Calvin Harris fan.. I thought you just went just cause until Ryder told me you actually were one ." Ashton said.
"Yeah.. His musics really good, I even have pillows with his face on them." I said sarcastically.
"Haha really?" He asked laughing.
"No but I really do like his music. During one concert he actually -." I said then Ryder came by.
"Oh hey Alex! There you are.... Talking to Ashton? Whatever anyways come you have to see Miley on the wrecking ball! Ryder said.
"Yeah okay." I said then went outside. I didn't really finish my story to Ashton but .. Who wouldn't wanna see Miley. We went to the backyard. Miley Cyrus was on a wrecking ball singing and was on snap chat. I tried my best to make an appearance. An hour later, Miley left and so did a bunch of people. I got my jacket and was about to leave.
"Hey Alex! I'm having a barbecue tomorrow, would you wanna come? You can bring your friends." Ryder said.
"Yeah I don't see why not. " I said.