Wanna go camping?

I jogged. I was feeling kind of rude not seeing tyler in the hospital but ... I just felt like him and I weren't really close anymore so it's kind of uneeded for me to even go see him. I felt like I wasn't even his friend anymore. We drifted and moved on with different people. It was 7pm when i got back home from my jog. I left my bag at Ryder's house so I went to his place after I showered. I walked there. It looked like he had company. There were a few cars so I wasn't sure if he'd answer the door. I was guessing everyone was outside because I waited at the door for 20 seconds. As I was walking down the steps someone called me.
"Hey! Did you ring the doorbell?" This girl asked.
"Yeah ..." I said as I walked to her.
"Wait ... So who exactly are you?" The girl asked.
"Uhh I'm just here to get my bag..." I said. I was gonna walk in but she stopped me. From there I could see five people in the backyard. They were having a bbq. Then Ashton came to the front door.
"... Everything alright..." Ashton asked.
"I'm just here to get my bag... But she ... Whoever she is, won't let me in." I said. Ashton looked at the girl.
"Dude Karen.. She's only getting her bag.." Ashton said to the girl. Karen rolled her eyes then left. I walked in. Everyone was in the backyard. I went to the living room to look for it. As I was about to leave , that girl Karen walked back inside.
"So are you Ryder's girlfriend ?" Karen asked.
"Umm no why...?" I asked.
"Oh I just thought you were because you left your stuff at his house." Karen said. I hesitated.
"Just friends..." I said. She went back outside. I went to the front door to put my sandals on. Ashton and Ryder both walked in.
"Oh hey I didn't know you were here." Ryder said as he put ice in his cup.
"I just came back to get my bag." I said.
"Hey.. Do you wanna do something tomorrow?" Ryder asked me. Ashton was staring while he was pouring a drink in his cup then looked away.
"Uhh yeah I'll probably needa check if I'm doing anything first but for now have a good night." I said to Ryder. Ryder went back to the backyard. I was just finishing putting my sandals on.
I got up and Ashton was right in front of me.
"Oh shit! You scared me!" I said.
"Haha sorry I was just about to lock the door after you leave." Ashton said.
"Yeah okay well I guess I'll go now." I said. I arrived back home. I was in bed. I got a late text. It was from Ryder. He asked if I wanted to go camping. He's really into adventures and its a little tiring but I do like camping. I agreed to go. He said to go to his house at 6pm. I had a sleeping bag packed with me. I even had this super portable tent that was in my duffle bag.
**next day***
6pm was kind of late to go to the forest and camp. I got to his house. There were 2 other cars parked. There were other people coming. Great... More awkward for me since I don't know half of them. There were some bags outside on the ground. The door was open. I walked in. There were about 5 extra people coming on the camping trip too. Ryder was in the kitchen with his friend packing food as other essentials. I saw that girl Karen who seemed to kinda hate me. We all went outside.
"Okay so... Since there's a lot of baggage only a couple people per car." Ryder said.
"Me and Zoey can go with you Ryder." Karen said.
"Okay then I'll drive Ricky and tommy." Ryder's friend Mav said.
"Wait who do I ride with then?" I asked. They all looked at me.
"You can ride with me-" Ryder said then got inturuppted. Ashton was walking out the door.
"Hey why don't you just go with Ashton since there's no one going with him-" Ryder's friend Ricky suggested.
"Umm well I was first thinking that she-" Ryder said then got inturuppted again.
"Uh Yeah that's fine , I guess Alex can ride in my car." Ashton said. Everyone was putting their stuff in the cars they were riding with. I put my stuff in Ashton's car.
**ashton and Ryder point of view only**
"Hey man.. I could of taken Alex in my car because I know how you don't really like her.." Ryder said.
"No it's fine.. I don't hate her." Ashton said. Ryder itched his head.
"Okay... Well umm we should get going.." Ryder said.
**back to Alex point of view**
So after Ashton was done speaking to Ryder we got in the car. Ryder was the first car leading the way. Then Ricky. Then us.