Miscariage talks

"You know what? This always happens.." I said.
Ashton was confused.

"What?" He asked.

"... Please tell me why guys like you ,like me then proceed to go with another girl and still tell me you like me and don't want me being with another guy." I said. He looked like he didn't know what to say.

"Who said I even still like you?.."Ashton said.

"I don't know do you?" I asked.

"... No I don't." He responded.

"Then why are you so curious about me liking other guys?you shouldn't care right??" I asked.
He didn't respond.

"Look it's just weird to me ... That's it. Plus he's my friend ..." Ashton said.

"I'm going now .." I said.
I left and drove to the hospital. I was still very heated. I was entering the hospital walking up these stairs then bumped into tyler.
"Oh shit sorry are you okay?" Tyler asked.
"No I'm not okay ! Does it look like I'm okay?!," I asked.
"Uhh you seem fine physically... Not so sure emotionally tho..." Tyler said as he laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Hey look I'm sorry for laughing, " Tyler said. I sighed.
"Look just tell me What room is Jess in." I said.
"Uh room 122." Tyler replied. I walked up the steps. Then proceeded to go through the halls. I got to the outside of the room. She looked really .. I guess I'd say empty.  I walked in quietly.

"Hi .. " I said.

"Hi.." Jess replied.

"Sorry for the baby.." I said. She sighed.
"I really never thought this would ever happen to me.... And me and Bryce were looking so forward to having this baby girl." Jess said as she started to tear up. Her and I spoke for maybe 30 minutes. I tried to reason with her about how it wasn't her fault. I then let her rest and I left.

I almost forgot about how I was upset earlier today then it came back to me as I was walking to my car. I drove back home. Walked out my car. Went inside. Took a shower. Then slept.

**next morning***

I made myself some coffee. As I was scrolling through Instagram I saw a picture ashton posted with his girl Ashlynn and the caption was " if no matter how hard I try,I don't think I'll ever get over how great she is.". I guess he really does like Ashlyn. It just bothers me how I didn't do anything and he felt like I did and went out with her.

Tyler knocked on my door.

"Look I know you and me are friends but not really cause we have our differences and we hate eachother but we still kinda have mutual friends and have to be friends and -" Tyler said.

"And what ?! Get to the point." I said.

"What's bothering you? Yesterday you seemed really mad." Tyler said. I took a little pause. I laughed

"You're the last person I'd talk to , to get my problems vented." I said as I was about to close the door. I waited for him to say something.

"Do you reallyyy wanna know my issues I'm having ?" I asked. He nodded.