Beach day xx

Michael: "wake up, wake up, wake up" Michael repeated in your ear. "babe im not sleeping, im just tanning" you laughed as you opened your eyes and turned to your back to expose your uncovered skin to the sun. "well that's boring, we should go swimming again!" "okay, okay give me 10 minuets" you replied hopelessly giving into his puppy dog eyes. He sat patiently waiting for the long minuets to end. You could fee his eyes staring you down, making you slightly self conscious, there was no way you could relax with that. Al the sudden two strong arms were wrapped around your waist and before you knew it you were hoisted over Michaels shoulder and being carried to the ocean. "Michael! Put me down! Ill go swimming with you now! I promise!" you protest struggling against his tight grip. He laughed "yeah that's right you will!" Almost as if this was revenge for making him wait. The water was already up to Michaels hip and you knew where this was heading. "please don't drop me!" you laugh as you plead one last time before he dipped you off his shoulder and into his arms "I would never drop you silly" he laughs as he pecked your nose. He then softly connected his lips with yours, your lips moved in sync as he slowly let go of you allowing you to stand up on your tippy toes. Even though the water was only up to his hip, you being shorter, the water was just about reaching your chest. You two stayed in the water splashing , having hand stand competitions, making silly faces underwater, and pretty much anything you would see two 10 year olds doing. "babe im getting hungry" Michael groaned as the day was soon coming to an end "me too, lets go get pizza, yeah?" and with that, you two packed up your belongings and left the beach for the nearest pizza place.

Ashton: the bright sun shining through the sheer curtains in yours and Ashtons room woke you up. You opened your eyes, slowly adjusting to the lightning. You could hear Ashton humming in the kitchen, probably making breakfast. Slowly and stealthy you walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, attempting to see if you could scare him. "morning hun, nice try" Ashton laughed "want some breakfast?" You groaned at your failed attempted but happily took the well made breakfast. "its so nice out today, I think we should go to the beach yeah?" Ashton proposed while cleaning up the mess that was formed in the making. "yeah! Just let me go get ready! Be down in a few" you stated while finishing off your last bite of toast. After you were ready, you and Ashton set out to the nearest beach, which was pretty packed, in result of how nice it was. After finally finding a place to lay the towels out, you slid off your cover up, leaving your bikini, as Ashton took off his shirt. "you know what we should do!" Ashton exclaimed "what!" you mimicked "we should rent paddle boards! It will be fun!" "eh I don't know, it looks kinda hard" "nah, it looks like fun! C'mon, plleeaassee" he pleaded like a 5 year old. You laughed at his silliness and gave into his puppy dog eyes. "okay, okay lets go"| you said still unsure of his idea, but going along with it anyways. The two of you headed over to the rental shack and got the boards. Once you got them in the water and attempted stand up, you both realized this was harder then it looked. The two of you spent more time in the water falling off then standing on the board, but none of the less you two had a great time, splashing each other, pushing each other off the boards, and sharing a few affectionate kisses. The sun was setting, signalling the day was coming to an end. You two packed up your things and set off back to your shared flat.

Luke: you went to go take the last lick of your ice cream cone, but before you could Luke had pushed the cone in your face, placing the cold ice cream all over your face. You looked at him with surprised but revengeful eyes. You smirked, wiping the ice cream off your face "oh its on luke" He looked at you and laughed, not expecting much before you snatched his melting popsicle out of his grasp and threw it aside letting it fall into the ground covering it with sand. He looked at you surprised, as he started fake crying.
"if I don't get to eat my treat, you don't get to eat yours" you laugh pleased with your actions, he then started tickling you, this was your weakness, and he knew it, you started kicking and wiggling trying to get out from under him as he placed his knees on either side of your waist, restricting your movement. "say luke is the best boyfriend ever and that you will never take away his food ever again" "never!" you shot back, still attempting to free his tight grasp, by now there were tears in your eyes from laughing so hard, and you knew the only way of getting free was to give in "luke is the best boyfriend ever and I will never take away his food ever again" you barley mumbled "what was that? I couldn't hear you" luke challenged, still tickling you "LUKE IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER AND I WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY HIS FOOD EVER AGAIN" you yelled in-between breaths, earning a few stares and confused looks from other people at the beach "that's better" he stated climbing off of you and giving you a peck on the lips. You laughed at how silly you guys were. The rest of the day went as normal,, you guys swam, tanned, ate, and even made a few sand castles, satisfying your inner kid. But before you knew it the day was coming to an end, and it was time for you two to get your things together and head back to your shared flat.

Calum: "babe its starting to get cold" you state putting on your cover up after a long day at the beach "here take my sweater, lets stay and watch the sunset, it will be romantic" he says wiggling his eyebrows at the word "romantic". you laugh as he dug out his sweater out of the beach bag and put it around your shoulders. "okayyy" you replied snuggling your head into his shoulder. He looked down at you, giving you a quick peck on the lips. Calum wasn't a huge fan of PDA, but since it was getting late, there wasn't many people here and it didn't phase him. The sun was slowly setting, earning orange, yellow, pink and purple highlights and lowlights in the sky. "the sky is sooo pretty" you say admiring the magnificent colours "not as pretty as you" Calum stated. You laughed "your sooo cheesy!" you say giving him a quick peck on the cheek "hey, don't judge me for stating a fact" you blushed as he put his arms around you pulling the both of you down onto the towel. You look at your phone, "babe its getting kind late, I think the beach closes soon" you say looking up at Calum "nahhhh, this beach is open all night". You nod, placing your head back into his shoulder. You almost fell asleep when a bright light was shone in your guys eyes. "hey kids, this beach closed over an hour ago, its time to go home" you hear a deep masculine voice sternly say. "oh sorry officer, we will be going now" Calum apologized. The officer nodded, as soon as he walked away you two burst out laughing. This will be a day to remember.