BSM: you think he likes your twin more 2/2 xx

Calum: (age 6)
"Y/N, it's time to sleep now, we gotta get you in bed." Your brother whispered in your ear quietly and your eyes fluttered open. "Sleep time already?" You asked while yawning and stretching your arms. "Yes miss." Calum chuckled and picked you up carefully from Mali, who had fallen asleep. Calum began to walk upstairs and towards the bathroom so he could brush your teeth. "Cal?" You piped up and put your small head against his chest. "Yeah?" "Do you like Felicia more than me? You always cuddle with her and never with me." You sighed and Calum came to a halt. "What? No, don't be ridiculous, I love you both equally, you're my sisters." Calum defended and you sighed again. "I just feel left out sometime's. I never get to cuddle with my brother." You pouted and he copied your actions. "Let's change that. We can cuddle until you fall asleep, yeah?" He suggested and your face instantly turned into a wide smile. "Let's hurry to brush my teeth!" You smiled and your brother was very relieved you were happy again.

Michael: (age 13)
You were sitting cross legged on your very comfortable bed with your earbuds plugged in. You were listening to your ITunes list and was blasting some new DJ song. If Michael would have been in the room he would have told you to lower the volume since it'd hurt your ears, but frankly, you didn't care. "Y/N? What are you doing?" Someone knocked on the door and spoke to you, but because of the loud music you didn't hear it. "I'm sorry for not standing up for you Y/N. I talked to Erica, and I told her how it was very mean of her to say so." He sighed but you still didn't hear him. He opened the door slowly and saw you on the bed. He sighed and walked up to you, taking the buds out. "I'm sorry Y/N. I told Erica off for saying that to you, okay? It was wrong of her and it was wrong of me to not tell her instantly." He said and you nodded. "I forgive you." You nodded slightly and he smirked. "Good sis, I love you so much." He said and pecked your cheek very quickly. "What are you listening to?"

Luke: (age 2)
"Why are you crying Y/N?" Luke asked and picked you up, quickly walking out of the room leaving Anna behind for a minute. "Me no say your name right." You cried and threw your arms around his neck, burrowing your face into his shirt. "Hey, shh... Don't be sad over that. It's okay, alright?" He assured you, but you weren't having it at all. "But Look thinks me no talk!" You cried and suddenly you heard him giggle quietly. "No fun Look." You frowned as tears rushed down your cheeks. "No, no it's not." Luke wiped your tears from your cheeks. "I love you anyway Y/N, okay?" "You like me as much as Anna?" You pouted and held onto his shirt tightly. "Of course I do! I love you both a lot!" He smiled and that made you satisfied. "I love Look too." You smiled cutely.

Ashton: (age 14)
Ashton frowned as you walked away. He didn't even think he had to stand up for you the same way he did for his other sister. He always thought you were fine in school, no one has told him otherwise. "Y/N? Wait!" Ashton called as he got up from the brown kitchen chair and jogged up to you. "Do you need me to stand up for you?" He asked as he caught up to you. "Maybe." You bit your lip and you pushes the door to your room open. "Why?" He frowned and you dumped all your biology things on your white desk. "Twitter." You muttered glared down at the floor. "What about it?" He raised an eyebrow and you rolled your eyes at him. "Well hate, duh." You said as if he was supposed to know. "Wait, why haven't you told me? I could have done something!" He cried out and you smiled a little, glad he cared. "No you couldn't. Thanks anyway." "I do like you." He muttered as he put his wide arms around you. "What?" You asked and looked up at him. "You said it was like I didn't like you, but I do like you. You're my sister so I love you. And I love Lauren too, and Harry. And mum and dad." He smiled and you nodded slowly, happy to be convinced your brother wasn't favoriting siblings.