(BSM) You have a crush on a 1D member xx

Luke: (Age 3) The moment you arrived in America with the guys, you were brought straight to that night's venue. Luke came in holding you on his hip and brought you to where the One Direction guys were. "Do you guys mind watching my sister while we go on?" "Sure!" Niall says and you look over at him and giggle clapping your hands. "What'd i say?" Niall asks and you just giggle some more. "I pick him!" "Pick him for what?" Luke asks and your smile widens as your reach out for Niall to grab you. "My hubby!" Niall's eyes widened as he grabbed you. "I'm married already?" Luke grinned. "Treat her well!"

Ashton: (Age 4) You kept a tight hold on Ashton's hand as he led you through the venue and to the stage, when you got there, five other guys were already on the stage, singing, so you cowered behind his legs. "Hey Ash." One says and Ashton smiles. "Hey Louis!" "Is that the sister you've been talking about!" Ashton pries you from his leg so that you could see Louis. "Yeah, this is her, four years old!" Louis smiled at you. "You're very pretty, you know that?" You blushed and shook your head and Louis mock scoffed. "You don't? Well, i'm afraid you're going to have to come with me and let me tell you how pretty you are, can i, Ashton?" Ashton pushed you towards Louis. "Yeah, just make sure she gets her nap in!"

Michael: (Age 3) "Zayn, my sister won't stop talking about you!" Zayn looked up from the paper in front of him. "What?" Michael pulled you in with him. "She heard you sing last night, and now she wants to hear you sing again, just this time, sing for her!" Zayn smiled once he saw you. "You want me to sing for you?" You nodded. "Please?" Zayn grabbed your hand gently and brought you back to where he was. "What do you want me to sing to you?" "Beautiful!" you say and Zayn smiles. "As you wish, babygirl!" And with that he started to sing What Makes you Beautiful, just for you.

Calum: (Age 5) "Liam and i are getting married!" you state, and Calum shakes his head at you. "Don't think so babe, he's a bit old for you!" You put your hands on your hips. "I'm five!" Calum smirks. "Exactly!" Liam chose that moment to walk into the room and you ran over to him and grabbed his hand, Liam looked down and smiled. "Hey there, (YN)!" Calum stood. "She says she's marrying you!" Liam winked at Cal then back to you. "You told him, i told you that was our secret?" you blushed and looked away. "Sorry!" Liam smiles. "Well, since your brother's here, i'm glad we told him, huh!" You nodded. "Yeah!"

( my fav is the calum one because im a liam gurl!!!)