He knows when you're mad when... xx

Ashton:
When you ignore him and everything else around you. Usually you'll just lie on the couch on your stomach, your face pressed into the cushions as you try and ignore everything that's happening and focus on your own thoughts. Usually you will feel hands rest on your hips, lifting you up and pulling you into Ashton's lap. He'll ask what's wrong and the two of you will talk for hours, him letting you rant for a while, before finally you'll feel better and the two of you will cuddle on the couch.

Calum:
When you come home, grab him by the shirt and kiss him roughly. He knows that once you're angry you'll do anything to get your mind off of things, and he doesn't really complain about your solution to those problems but he knows it's not right to take advantage of the situation like that. He generally pulls away, telling you to tell him what's wrong first. At first you'll remain stubborn and not want to tell him but after a while of him pleading for you to tell him, you'll spill. Once you feel better he'll lean in and kiss you, gently though and you'll kiss back, this time softly and having no anger to vent out of your system.

Luke:
When you walk straight through the door and hug Luke tightly, burying your face into his chest and squeezing your eyes shut. If you concentrate hard enough, it sometimes helps and you forget about everything that's making you angry for a few seconds. Luke will immediately wrap his arms around you for a few minutes, letting you squeeze him tightly before he cradles your face in his hands, asking what's wrong. You'll tell him and once you're done he'll kiss your forehead before offering to do something that will relax you, like a bubble bath or watching your favourite movie whilst the two of you cuddle.

Michael:
When you storm through the door, drop your stuff on to the ground or on a desk in an angry heap and then storm right up to him, ranting your heart out. He'll stay still, listen, and try and not keep an amused smirk off his face as he thinks that you're so cute when you get into your passionate rants. Once you're done you'll let out a long breath before he stands up and gives you a tight hug and a kiss on the lips, telling you to have a steamy shower and calm down whilst he makes your favourite meal for you.