Coming home from tour xx

A S H T O N :
Chatter and slight screams filled the terminal as you waited patiently for Ashton to arrive through the doors. Your stomach bubbled nervously as you kept your distance from the fans, not wanting to draw Ashton's attention from them. Ever since the two of you first started dating, you had vowed to yourself that you would never take him away from the people who got him to where he was today; you felt like taking him away from his fans was like taking him away from his family so whenever he was stopped for a picture or a chat you would just let it happen. The sound of shrill screams filled the airport and you were brought out of your daze when you saw the doors open, your eyes immediately scanning for the dirty blonde haired boy. As soon as your eyes landed on him, your heart beat rapidly in your chest and your stomach fluttered uncontrollably as you watched him embrace his family, tears already coating your eyes as his eyes landed on you. Beaming, Ashton immediately threw his bags on the ground and walked over to you in four big strides. Wrapping his arms around your waist, you squealed as he lifted you off of the ground, his lips pressing urgently to yours as he held you securely to his body. Your fingers tangled in his hair as you kissed him back, your body trembling slightly when he trailed his fingertips under your shirt. It wasn't until you felt his tongue tracing along your bottom lip did you finally break away from him. "Ash," you muttered, your eyes closing slightly as he trailed his lips down your jaw. "You have to go see your fans." "But I missed you," he mumbled, placing a wet kiss on your jaw. Laughing slightly, you tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "I missed you too," you said quietly, trying to get him to stop kissing you. "But so did your fans." Huffing against your skin, Ashton pulled away so that he could look down at you. "I'll go on one condition," he said, smirking at you. Frowning, you furrowed your eyebrows at him. "And that is?" Grabbing your hand, Ashton laced your fingers together and gently tugged you in the direction of the fans. "You have to come see them with me." Freezing, your eyes widened as you looked at him, your teeth immediately digging into the flesh of your bottom lip as you hesitated. Your eyes flickered to the crowd of girls now surrounding Calum and Luke before looking back at Ashton. "Okay," you agreed, quietly. Ashton immediately let out a loud whoop of victory before leaning down and placing a chaste kiss against your lips. Pulling away, Ashton flashed you a bright smile before tugging you towards the group of fans.

C A L U M :
Sighing quietly to yourself, you faked a smile at one of your family members before standing up and walking out of the room. Normally you would be happy that your family was over - it was your birthday after all - but you wanted nothing more than to be cooped up in your room with nothing but the warm comfort of your blankets and pillows. Pushing open the door to the front entrance of your house, you tugged your jacket closer to you as a cold breeze whipped past you, your teeth chattering slightly as you plopped down onto the bench on your front porch. Taking your phone out of your pocket, you unlocked it and stared at the screen. Calum's name flashed before your eyes and your finger hovered over the call button before you finally pressed it, slowly bringing the receiving end to your ear as you waited. You chewed nervously on your nail as it rang, your heart beating rapidly. "Hey you've reached Cal, I'm here right now so leave -" Growling to yourself, you hastily pressed the end button before shoving the phone angrily back into your pocket. Anger pitted in your stomach as you stood up from the bench. You were beyond angry at him; sure he was on tour and he was busy, but it was your birthday and he had yet to call and talk to you. Needless to say, you were hurt. Taking a deep breath, you tried to calm yourself down before turning to walk back into the house. "Happy birthday to you." Freezing on the spot, you kept your back towards the voice that was now singing towards you. "Happy birthday to you," it sang again, this time growing louder and closer. "Happy birthday dear Y/N -" Spinning around on your heels, your eyes widened when you faced Calum, a smirk on his face as he took a few more steps towards you. "Happy birthday to you," he whispered, his arms wrapping around your waist before he leaned down and crushed his lips against yours. Immediately responding, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him fervently, pulling away when you needed to catch your breath. "Happy birthday, baby," he said quietly, nuzzling his nose against yours. Gasping slightly, you beamed at him. "How did you get here?" You asked, and Calum snickered. "By a plane, love." Rolling your eyes, you hit him playfully. "I meant how did you get off of tour!" Calum shrugged and wrapped his arm around your shoulders, the warmth from his body immediately warming you up. "We've got about two weeks free before we have to do another couple of shows so I decided to come out and see you. And besides -" he stopped talking to move a piece of hair out of your face. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I missed my baby's birthday?"

L U K E :
"Any minute now, sweetheart." Turning to look to your left, your eyes landed on Liz smiling brightly at you. Letting out a breath that you didn't know you had been holding, you smiled gratefully at her. "Not a minute sooner," you said quietly, and she chuckled. Wrapping her arm around your shoulders, she gave you a quick side hug before nodding her head in the direction of the - now open - terminal doors. "Go get him." A grin plastered its way onto your face as your eyes scanned the crowded airport, your heart leaping out of your chest when you saw Luke's tall frame towering over everyone else. A squeal erupted from your lips as you spotted him, your feet automatically running towards him. As soon as your bodies contacted, Luke's arms wrapped tightly around your waist whilst yours wound around his neck. Choked laughter escaped both yours and his lips, Luke leaning in and pressing a wet kiss to your neck before burying his face in the crook of it. Tears of happiness prickled your eyes as you clutched him as close to you as possible, your fingers tugging slightly at his hair causing Luke to raise his head and look at you. His lips were stretched into a massive grin as he towered over you, his hands slipping into the back pockets of your jeans before he leaned down and crashed his lips onto yours. Whimpering slightly into the kiss, your hands tugged roughly on his blonde tresses causing Luke to groan and squeeze your bum gently, a breathy escaping his lips and vibrating into your mouth when he heard you let out a tiny squeal of surprise. Pulling away from your mouth, Luke pressed kisses from your jaw, then up to your forehead where he let his lips linger before he bent down and pressed his mouth next to your ear. "I missed you," he whispered, nuzzling his nose against your cheekbone. "I missed you too," you breathed out, pulling away from his body so that you could look at him. "Your parents missed you a lot, you know." Chuckling under his breath, he looked behind you and waved to his mother and father. Grabbing the bag he had dropped onto the ground when you had jumped on him, Luke laced his free hand with yours before tugging you in the direction of his parents.

M I C H A E L :
Six months. That's how long he had been gone for. Six long, lonely, emotional months that seemed to last forever - until today. He was finally coming home; after a long tour that had him traveling the world while you were stuck here waiting for him to come back to you - Only you weren't waiting anymore. A nasty fight not even three days ago between you and Michael had erupted and resulted into you calling him a string of profanities and hanging up on him, and him not bothering to call you back once to apologize. So here you were; your back pressed up against the cushions of the couch and your eyes glued to the television, you face blank as you tried to control yourself from bursting out into tears. You knew that Michael was landing at the airport and you wanted nothing more than to be there waiting for him - but you couldn't. You didn't even know if he wanted to keep the relationship going let alone see you again. Sighing to yourself, you pushed yourself up off the couch and made your way to walk into the kitchen when a knock on the front door stopped you. Furrowing your eyebrows, you cautiously walked to the front door and looked through the peep hole, your heart speeding up when you saw Michael standing there. Taking a deep breath, you tried to compose yourself before unlocking the door and opening it. Immediately his green eyes lifted from the ground to meet yours and you saw him let out a sigh of relief. "Y/N," he said quietly, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans. Smiling sadly at him, you moved to side of the door and gestured for him to come in. Shutting the door behind him, silence filled the house as the two of you stood in the front entrance; eyes locked on each other's faces, both wanting nothing to hold one another but making no move to do so. "Why weren't you at the airport?" Michael finally asked, his eyes boring into yours. Sighing, you ran a hand through your hair and averted his eyes. "I didn't think you wanted me there," you admitted softly, eyes glued to the floor. Michael blanched at your words, his mouth dropping open and his eyes widening before he took three long strides and enveloped you in his arms. "I wanted you there," he breathed out, taking your face in his hands and letting his thumbs caress your cheeks. "I wanted you to be the first thing I saw, Y/N. But you weren't." Finally lifting your eyes to meet his, you wrapped your hands gently around his wrists. Silence fell over the two of you once more as you held his gaze, your body fighting over the restraint you were struggling with. "I'm sorry for the other night," you whispered, swallowing the tears that now threatened to spill over your cheeks. Shaking his head, Michael hastily wiped them away. "I forgave you the moment you hung up the phone, I just haven't had the chance to tell you that." Leaning forward, he gently pressed his forehead against yours, his breath hitting your lips and making you crave him even more. Sliding your hands from his wrists to the back of his head, you balled your hands into his hair and lurched forward to connect your lips - your lips sealing the apologies from his lips.